Chapter.7 I wanna party!

Ok so here's chap 7 . So please vote, comment, or fan maybe? Pleaseee...I know i put the story on hold but the circumstances made me to do that. First cause of my exams. Screw them and secondly because...

my grandmother died. R.I.P pleassseeee now don't dissapoint me and vote with your hearts open. And comment too.

much love

xxx

Winter was on its peak. Snow flakes were falling on our car. Now the car was looking like a bridal dress. Headlights making those little jewels on the gown.

Speaking about the bridal dress, I remember when my father-only when he was in a good mood- used to show me his wedding photographs and then telling how my mother spoiled her dress.
He said that while they were having their couple dance, my mother due to her nervousness stepped on my father and my father in a lil panic bumped into the waiter and the wine -BAM!- on my mother's gown.

Haha, those good old days.

I had never imagined I'd be sitting in Mercedes E Class with a person I just met 2-3 days ago. Those leather seats were ahhh perfect.

I didn't want to go back home, well Chris's home. There's nothing to do there. Let's see the to-do-list:

1- Lunch: Cooked.

2-Laundary: Done.

3-Fight: Not yet.

Now see, lunch was cooked, laundary was done, fight mm not picked yet so yeah going back will be like a whole day of doing nothing.

"Hey Chris, show me your world."

"I live in the same as you do."

"You think! I mean show all those places where you know, people like you go."

"Ahaan. So the time's 1:30. Hmm well we'll have lunch in a super 5-class restaurant. Wuhuu off we go!"

O my God! What has gotten into you Chris, I thought, with a gulp. I was having crappy thoughts in my mind.

What if he has multi-personality disorder?

No waayyyy.

"Why so happy? Ju-ust as-sking." Why was I stammering by the way?

"Chelsey, I'm not always like that. Hmm if you want me to be like that, no prob-"

"Never Chris."

"Chill. Not today."

He's not always like that? O God please let me be the reason why he has started to be happy like all the time.

Chris made me promise that the moment we enter that restaurant, I'm not suppose to do anything stupid, or be me. It was a little difficult but well for Chris, I can manage. I looked down upon my clothes and I was like, they are going to let me in? With a person like Chris, hell yeah! Chelsey, all the girls there are going to be so jealous. O yeah, I got the shot this time.

Talking about jealousy and girls, it reminded me of my high school. Damn! Just because I was popular and friends with the most handsome guy in the school, the girls from the whole school hated me. Except for my bestie, Stella.

Stella, ahh I miss her badly. But why wasn't she giving me any calls?

Or what about Lucas(the most handsome guy I was talking about)? He was my best friend too. We were glued together since ever. FYI we both called each other as brother and sister.

I voiced my thoughts to Chris.

"Did you check your phone?"

"It's not on silent. So yeah, whenever I'd get call I'll hear."