Chapter. 11 It's funny how it hurts

IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER. BUT I HAD SOME PROBLEMS. ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO... :)

PLEEEEASE CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON ^^^ I LOVE YOUUUUUUU <3<3<3

ENJOY ... :) VOTE, COMMENT, FAN?

With loads of love,

Fabbi

* * * *

It's a combination of life being unpredictable, and you being super dumb.

-Aaron Sorkin 

Seriously? You were all the time here with Liana Girls? F*ck you!

They didn't notice me, so I closed the door and went to the restroom. Believe me, seeing someone else in bed is gross. The world's gross-est thing!

Anyways, I tried to shrug off that scene. Seeing someone with someone or some-them who kissed me today touched a tender point. No matter how tom boy I look, I'm a female mortal. I chuckled. It's funny how it hurts when I barely know that guy. So is this again happening, Chels? The love thing?

"NO!" I blurted out loud to myself. Who cares? Whether it's Chris or any other guy, who cares?

I was not sure about myself even then. Let's gather the chain of events:

I ran. His house. His room.

His-wiping-away-my-tears. He, becoming a little sweet.

His hug. His kiss.

It should have been him falling for me. But he perceived the opposite. He thinks I love him. Good God. I opened the tap and started throwing water on my face to remove that scene. To remove my ugly, bizarre assumptions. The cold gush of water mixed with the cool air of central air conditioners relieved me a bit. I wiped away pearl-like droplets from my face. My eyeliner had been spilled a bit and so I neatly wiped that too.

The scene came again. Ugh. 

All upon him. Three of them. How did he manage? Eww what was I thinking. The thought was like taking a shower in a big bowl of rotten tomatoes. Blech!

I fixed my hair a bit, retouched the lipstick and went outside. I passed by that room again. They were still there. I didn’t peek but I just felt they were. I breathed as I entered the crowded area. People chattering about their so-not-cool dresses. Their royal trips. Their fancy businesses. Where did I get stuck?

I rolled down my eyes. I picked up a glass of fresh juice from waiter’s shiny trey. Voices of moaning echoed in my ears. “Ah” Breathe Chels, breathe. I had to distract myself. So I went to Aldrich. I hated … hated his “rich” talk but no can stop.

“Oh hey, again,” he passed me a smile.

“Are you ok? You look pale.” Ugh, am I that obvious? It was Chris’s matter, why am I going pale?

“Yeah, yeabsolutely.” I tried to look as cool as possible. I can’t fail myself in front of this Egyptian hottie.

“Let me introduce you to some of my besties,” he pointed towards a bunch of guys entering in our circle.

They. Were. All. So. Hot!

“Hey guys this is Chelsey. Chelsey, this is Drake, Kim, you already have met Ken and this is Sam,” we all shook hands.

. . . . . . . . . 

“So tell us about yourself,” Drake asked me while I drank my fifth glass of beer.