Chapter 10. Thee, thy, thou

OK so here's it again after a long gap. The name of the business men, brands and everything used is fictional :p And You will again face the quick change of p.o.vs but belive me its outta my control :/

and this dedication has been made to the person who has come up with this awesome banner...thanks :)

And play that songs(just music) all over ^_^

chris's p.o.V

As we sat in the car, I let out a sigh of relief for having the whole situation under control. That was really one hell of a day. It was not surprising for me to have my lips touched with another, but the fact that the girl insulted me afterwards really was. 

Her lips tasted like - well I'm not gonna say heaven- coffee pie. Kind of odd but the word "odd" itself matches Chelsey's weird personality. Those were some special kisses for me though. But I didn't get one thing:

Were my words kind of rude?

I never thought about that. I mean c'mon! That was a fact. She's never going to get me. She has to go from there. And I even used "dumbass" and "jerk" for myself. That should've kept it even. Anyways, that was past, forgetting it would be good.

 The weather gave lil shivers. December was on its peak.

"December, be kind."

I felt warm under my tuxedo and by breathing the heater's soft warm air. It made no sound but did the job of a fiery fairy-tale dragon who fires "hell" out of its mouth. Only, this hell acted more like a comfy heaven.

I drove the vehicle gently down the road. There was a little traffic, enough to toll down my vehicle smoothly. Girls think that the only thing boys think of is s**. They are wrong.

Cars...a wish. A wonder. A dream.

My Mercedes E class...a blessing.

We stopped at the signal and that was the first time I looked at Chelsey after we sat in the car. No doubt, she was looking extremely beautiful. Elegance holding her tight.Gracefullness shown in every part of her slender body. The bare parts of her body made me realize how innocent, light she was. So soft, I felt.

She seemed to notice my eyes on her, "And why are you staring at me?"

I admired her curosity,"Nah, just wondering how well you fitted in my mum's clothes."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked rolling down finger.

The light turned green. I ran down my engine on that road filled with life. Didn't answer her. But she really needed that,"hey tell me. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or you don't know. Oh please don't say that."

"I don't know."

"Ha. Chris Bolton, never ceased to annoy me," she folded her arms and gave a puppy sniff.

"Ok. Ok that's a...a good thing", I took a turn.

She smiled interpreting she  was happy. She blushed, as I saw under the bright street lights, a bit. In a minute or so, we reached Mrs. Henston's house. I rejected the owner's-driver's-offering-to-park-the-car-himself offer and parked in myself.

Then I addressed Chelsey who looked so exciting, "Umm Chelsey, behave nicely, use...proper language ah umm royal language."

"Uh like 'stateth' or something?"

"That's too old. Like, ah you know what like."

"Okay boss as you wish",she gave me a wink.

"Shall we proceed?" I said, opening her door.