Chapter 9. Words

Here it goes the next chap peeps...I'm really looking forward to get a huge number of reads on my story... :)

And the dedication has been made for the person who has come up with this awesome blue cover i.e the first pic on the present side collage.

The second pic is actually...mmm in this chap i have described how chelsey looked so here's her pic of how she did. The third one is my attempt on a cover :)

And I do know its short so don't panic. I'm losing hold off my story. So shortness was expected.So go vote? Ok, just fan? Well comment? Fine fine, read only? :DI hope you really like it!!!! :D

Recap...

I rushed to his room. Saw that the door was locked. Yeah there he was.Should I knock?

I knocked.

No answer.

Again knocked.

Heard a litlle movement inside. The voice came closer. The door flashed opened.

And he said, "I'm sorry too. Send your friends away. We have alot to do. First let's talk. Come inside."

Dumbfounded I stood there.

WTF?

Chelsey's P.O.V

So I went inside and closed the door behind me. Really, I had no idea what to say.I was really hoping he already had prepared a speech, well not like the last one.

Silence. Silence. Silence.

So here I was, to break the silence.

"Chris, you know I'm sorry. But I...I need some more strong words than "sorry"."

" What's wrong with that?"

"Nah, it doesn't sound a synonym of "I'm sorry." "

He giggled. I giggled, too. So does this mean everything's okay?

"What about, "I'm a crazy girl and I really apologize for what I did." And I would do the same only replacing girl with boy."

"Duh. You have to." So I repeated what King Arthur told me to and when his turn came,

"Mmm you don't have to repeat. It's ok already." I gave him a big, big smile.

"Well, still. So let's take a nap. It really was a big day. I have some plans for dinner. Want to join me?"

"Mmm well if you say so, ok. I'm in."

He left and asked me to be ready before 7. That was cool. But what about Stella and Lucas. Ugh I didn't feel like talking to them right now.

I yawned as I dragged my feet on the stairs. Jumped on the sofa as I got down. Breathed in some air and got to the point,

" Hey guys, thanks for coming. All solved. Call ya later. Have a dinner. Bye." And I again jumped off the sofa and just as I stepped on the first step(of the stairs duh), Lucas said,

"Ok we're going but just don't switch your cell off. Bye."

"Yeah bye."

Then I rushed upstairs and- again -jumped on Chris's comfiest( if that's a word) bed ever. Hmm good night...sl..eep...t..ight and I dozed off.

* * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * *  * * * * *  ** ** * * *

"Are you ready now?"

"Uh yeah almost."

Almost? I didn't even know what to wear. I just  got out of the shower. I hadn't bring any frocks, gowns, or any formal clothes with me. This was serious now.

I was wearing on a bathrobe. And as I didn't know what to do, I had no choice but to ask Chris...in this bathrobe.

So I opened the door...and I closed that again. What would he do when I'll ask him? He won't take me to buy some would he?

But I opened the door again and went downstairs. Chris on seeing me in this condition, gave me a smirk.

"No reason for laughing. This is a serious matter. I don't have any clothes...formal one."

"Oh. So mmm what do I do?"

"I don't know?"

He thought for a minute, "I think you can fit in my mum's frocks and gowns. Come on, take a look."

Not changing the bathrobe, I went with him to his parents room and took a close look at his mother's wardrobe. Wow that was huge.

And looked really expensive.

I scanned the wardrobe and then chose a goldish foan delicate gown. My god, that was so  pretty. I had never seen something like that.

I took that out and then rushed upto Chris's room. Dried off my hair. That gave them a wavy look.

Then the moment of truth...I put on that gown.

That was like a dream come true. That gown fitted me so well. It felt like it was made for me. So well. So perfectly well.

Those little sparks on that gown. So beautiful. Lovely.

I had one necklace with me. Cause I didn't forget to pack my jewellry box. I wore that too. Then I back-combed my hair. They looked so well.

Awkward, but I looked pretty. I put on a little make up. Chris gave me some of his mother's heels too. His mother really had a good taste.

Mmm what would Chris say?

I opened the door. As I was getting down slowly down the stairs, I saw Chris's eyes getting fixed on me. His jaw dropped. I felt like that I was blushing.

"So...how is it?"

"You...you look beautiful."

"Really?"

"I swear you do."

Actually if you're thinking my dressing was too much, let me explain to you that the party was more like a dance. A royal one. Explained.

He bowed down in a royal way, extended his hand and said, "May I?"

I gave him a princess-style-bow and let him hold my hand.

Ok this is part 9 and i hope you like it....And I do know its short so don't panic. I'm losing hold off my story. So shortness was expected..chap 10 will come soon...