Chapter.5 Random talk?

Heyyy. Sorry for the late update but trust me I don't even get a second free. So maybe fan and vote or comment...huh? maybe? xxxx

Chelsey's P.O.V

The biscuit crumbs were all over my face. You know what? I really eat like I have not eaten in days. Mess..mess everywhere.

The day was quite peaceful. The weather was perfect. Perfect for a walk; to share secrets; to carry out the "THE TALK", I giggled. By the time I had finished my biscuit or well biscuits I realized that boy was continously texting!

...........And that made me jealous.

Should I ask? No way. Well let's give it a try. Hah NO! Mmmm mmm mm fine.

"You want some biscuits?", I looked over the plate to see if there were some. Phew! Two were left.

"Huh? Aa no thanks. You eat."

He's quite busy.

*Dang*   The day didn't remain peacefull. It wasn't a perfect day at all.

Chelsey Chelsey think of something. Something to talk about.

"Have you seen The dark knight? I have heard it's other part is about to come."

Don't care about what Chelsey is saying written on his face. Buzz off bastard.

"You know what? I just love the joker! I painted myself like him on a halloween. Speaking of halloween, how was your last one?"

No answer. What could be so important? Whatsoever! I'm not gonna interfere now. After all there's a lil bit of dignity in me. Buzz buzz buzz. Anyone..talk. But no, he won't talk. From the very first day or technically night, I've started every conversation.

Didn't he hear me? Was he like deaf?

"What the hell man? I think I said something. Care to recall?"

"Chelsey mmm give me five more minutes than we'll talk. Okay?"

Urghhhh. Be polite lady, be polite.

"Okie dokie."

Counting every second, I wondered at the same time how nicely he answered me. That's different. Something new from his side. But wait!

I just came here almost 2-3 days before, I can't judge. I won't.

Today I was even unsure if I really loved him. Haha that's how I roll. Considering a minor crush as last love and the next day wuhuu and you are?

And I say, that's how life should be. Don't take any love as a matter of life and death. Updating weird statuses, uploading despo pictures, crying every night just because he/she left you? Bullshit.

 Live....laugh.

"Ahh now tell. What were you asking?"

"Not of importance."

Woah now it's my turn to show some attitude.

"You wanna know what was I doing?"

Was dying outta curiosity but still gotta show some attitude.

"No."

Shitaaayyyy.

"What? O boy. Don't tell me you're pissed cause I didn't answer you. Come on!"

"You assumed that. I...I didn't say a word right?"

"You didn't. But your face told me all. Don't wanna hear? Fine. But I wanna spit it. There's this chain of stores under me, my father's gift precisely. I didn't check what the hell was going on there for more than a month! The fuck today I've checked everything and sorted all the mess out. That, Chelsey, was something I was busy with."

I seriously felt like giving floor a hug cause I was so embarrassed. Obviously there was no point making any assumptions! To hide what I really felt, I tried to come up with something.

"It's not that I'm pissed cause of you, I'm just worried that the purpose I left my house for is...is..I don't know how to...complete it."

Wow Chelsey, that was quick.

"Exactly what is it?"

I briefed him about what my parents wanted me to do. I hope he could clean this shit out.

"So...what really do you want to be?"

"For anything, I'd be needing money......."

"...I can help!"

"No. I want to earn it on my own. I want to show them, show them that it's all done..achieved...by me! For this I'd be needing a job. You can help finding it."

"Why not? There's a restaurant nearby, and they are in need of...don't mind...waitress. Other than that, you're always welcomed in my store."

That was it. A perfect start.

"Bingo. I'd go with the waitress. Thanks a lot my friend."

"Yeah right."

So the morning returned to being peaceful and everything went alright. And I felt my feelings for Chris coming back. I told ya, that's how I roll.

......

Thanks for reading and I'll try to update soon. xoxo