Chapter 36

"What? mom you can't do that" I am in the middle of a meeting when I recieved a text from my mom saying she's hiding Crisanta for a week and told me to never bother looking for my future wife until the wedding day.

"We should respect tradition, wala namang mawawala if we follow traditions Hijo and also, It will add excitement to you and her when the day comes, and I know nasa meeting ka, I won't disturb you any longer, bye"

At bigla nalang naputol ang tawag. I know my mom is too extra when it comes to her match-making shenanigans but I never thought she'd come up to this. I know, I am as excited as her to getting married with the woman I love most but I was not inform about her so called "hide and no seeking" play.

Napailing nalang ako. Naiisahan na naman ako ng nanay ko. And she did this kung saan I am away. If I only knew, I should bring Crisanta with me.

I go back to the conference hall and decided to leave this meeting to Cedrick. All were already arranged and I already give my verdict to them kaya my absence will no longer affect the outcome.

I wonder where my mom hide Crisanta, there's a bunch of Villas my parents owned so I cannot really decide where to go first. Ahh my mom!

"Will we be going back to the company sir?" tanong ng piloto ng makasakay na ako sa company chopper.

Actually, I don't know where to go first but I am using my gut feeling and some deduction power to locate my wife.

"Let's try the Monte Bello Town House" I instructed and lean back.

Nagsimula ng umikot ang elise and minutes passed nasa ere na kami. Monte Bello is located near Baguio. It was my moms favorite Villa kasi it was located on top of the fields of roses and other varieties of flower. I think my wife are there to maybe choose what flower to use on our wedding day. Napailing nalang ako sa pinag-gagawa ni Mom. I never expected her to create a tight bond with Crisanta, I am a bit jealous. May kahati na ako sa oras ng mahal ko.

We arrive in less than an hour and got back to the  air vehicle when there's no sign of my mom and Criasanta in the Villa. I wonder where she hide my wife.

I remember calling my wife but her phone was unreachable. Where could she possibly be?

"Sir, where should we go next?" narinig kong tanong ng piloto. I instructed him to send me home. Sa Mansion. My father might know something.

I hurriedly enter the house and was thankful to see my dad at the lanai.

"Dad, do you have any idea where mom went? she kidnap my wife for goodness sake!"

My dad seems not surprise to hear my banter. He know something and I might convince him to spill the beans.

                  ----------------------------------------

Namimiss ko si Jacobo sa oras na ito. Ito kasi ang oras kung saan siya tatawag at sasabihing nasa labas siya ng bahay namin just to see me. Pero imposible iyong mangyari ngayon. Pinapatago ni Mommy Mavic ang cellphone ko para daw effective ang ginagawa namin. Kahit gusto kong magreklamo ay naiintindihan ko naman. Alam ko na nag eeffort siya sa relasyon namin ng anak niya at ang kaya ko lang na ibigay na sukli ay ang pagsunod sa kanya kahit ngayon lang.

Mag aalas nueve na ng gabi pero gising parin ang diwa ko. Naririnig ko ang mabining hampas ng alon sa baybayin at ang mahihinang tunog ng mga panggabing insekto. Napakasarap sanang matulog kasama ang mga tunog na iyon kaso hindi talaga ako dinadalaw ng antok.

Naisipan kong bumaba at maglakad-lakad sa baybayin. Pinatungan ko ng manipis na roba ang manipis kong pantulog, nakalugay lang din ang buhok ko.

"Maglakad-lakad lang ako sa labas" nagpaalam ako sa isang tauhan na naabutan ko labas ng townhouse.

I hate you Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें