ººChapter Twenty- Unspoken Lieºº

A/N Hello Sweeties! Here's the new chapter but I have to warn you that it's a really small chapter. So, please don't be TOO surprised. Hope you all feeling well and staying safe :)

Please COMMENT, SHARE, and VOTE. love yah~

ARES

"- and with those words said, I think our meeting has come to an end."

All of the people start to exit the room. When I was all alone I heard the voice, that I wished I never could listen again.

Ignoring me will make things worse and you know that.

What else do you want to hear from me? I said I'm done!

Because of her? Just because you found your mate does not mean that we end it! You have to do what you promised me!

What if I refuse?

What would your father say... Taking your words back is not a good thing for an Alpha...Well, one way or another you don't have a choice pup, half of your soul is in my hands and I decide when you end. I don't care if you are in love, you will bury surface in chaos and fire...just like you always do. That's what you do the best.

She's right. The only thing that I am good at is destroying everything that's in my path, why should it be different this time?

No, I've changed. Kayla changed me, she showed me that I can be a different person.

For how long? That is the question that you should ask yourself. How long will you obey the None she-wolf?

Obey?

Aye. You've been tricked like a small kid. She's using you to get the whole power and take your throne. Yes, of course, she will have it as a Luna, but only half of the power. Eventually one day she will kill you, Ares.

She's tricked me?...No! I don't believe you! You're lying!

Oh, no young man. All of it is just a small piece of a great act. A plan. Self-sacrificing, being a None...an easy way to the throne...brilliant... Don't mention the fact that she's a 'Rogue Princess'

And you know what's the funniest thing? You believed her. You ate this shit and thought it's a real sad story with a happy end. But we can make an unexpected move.

How? What should I do?

You will continue what you were doing, play along with her. You will prepare a nice ball, you will make her feel special and I will take care of the rest.

What do you mean?

Do you trust me, Ares?

I nodded.

Good, that's all you need to know.