ººChapter Nineºº

A/N Hey Sweeties! How are yah today? :) Sorry for not appearing for too long, I had to gather all my ideas for the chapters ahead. So I had to organize my thoughts, it took a bit of time >///<. I'll try to upload at least one chapter per week, but I'm not sure. However, don't forget to comment and vote. I would be thankful if you share this novel with your friends. Ok I'll end now, happy reading Sweeties!~

MIKE

I woke up, and it was the middle of the night. Stars covered all of the skies and it looked marvellous. Howls were howling their songs. I noticed that I was still in my wolf form and when I stood up, my head was spinning all around, I managed to calm it down and then I realized that it was quiet, too quiet. Kayla wasn't here. I looked around and spotted small lights, It looked like these lights were moving and when I stepped closer I realized that it was not just a light, these were Crystal Creatures. Animals such as hares, lizards squirrels, and others. Animals that are made from crystal, are rare to see, they only appear on the horizon when someone possesses a specific power. According to the colour, you can say from what power they seeking their energy.

Currently, it is light blue.

Stepping closer I noticed a fragile body was surrounded by small creatures. She was lying there peacefully...lifeless. Her clothes were ripped wounds.

I could not believe that she was dead. I refuse to believe it!

Shaking her head with my nose, Kayla let out a barely hearing exhale. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she was alive.

"It's been a while since I saw you here... Mikael" I didn't have to hear it twice, to know that this person was the one that we were looking for. Shifting back into my human form I looked up to see that on the top of the cliff was standing a tall figure of a man. His long hair was floating lightly due to the wind, and his sharp ears were noticeable too.

Next, I found Kayla and me floating upwards in some kind of magical void. When we finally were out off the cliff, I saw an elf staying near the Deer Bison, taking out something from his saddlebag and throwing it to me "Here. Wear it, classical wearing, not that...ones...human clothes. Agh, you fashion traitors" he let out a sound of disgust. This man cannot forgive those werewolves and shapeshifters who took human fashion into our world, in his opinion things should stay as they were all the time, to keep balance, in some way, I agree with him.

"What? human clothes are comfy I can't deny that" I said looking at the big lazy blouse, gosh I didn't wear them in ages and pens with boots. To be honest, I kinda of missed these too, our traditional wearing had its beginning in medieval times and still today, only a few packs decided to change it to human fashion, and our pack is one of them.

"Ours as well! It's cultural treason! And the Universe disbalance! "

"Ok man calm down, I'll wear it, geez...  " I laughed. Sometimes I wonder why he's not a girl. He huffed and looked away.

"I wonder the same, probably it's not my time yet. Hurry up and hide this fine body of yours, honey" he let out a chuckle looking through his shoulder.

When I finally wore all the stuff I saw him taking care of Kayla.

"Hmm..."

"What? What's wrong with her?"

"A lot of things. Good and bad...She healed you before she fainted"

"You dared..."

"Yes, I did look into her past and future-"

"Stop it here. I don't want to hear any of it" he hummed, after which silence appeared amongst us. The only growl of Deer-Bison made it more natural. He looked calmly looked into my eyes and said nothing. 

"...As you wish" the elf replied after a pause.

KAYLA

Pain all over my body was the one that woke me up. Pain on the sides, ribs, and shoulders was the worst. If only I could heal myself, but all my energy was wasted on Mike's wounds. Opening my eyes I found myself in the wooden room, looking more around I realize that it's not only the room but the place itself. The cosy place was located in a huge tree. I like it, it is warm and calming.

The room where I was lying was small, candles and fireflies in the bottles that were hitched by long long robes to the tall sealing were making it cosier. On the opposite side, on the right side was standing a closet, on top of which was a huge mess made of scrolls and other papers that were covered in dust. There were no goods nor windows which made it more dreamy. Gazing at things that were closer to me, I noticed that my blanket was made of thick fur. Bear or something else...

When I stood up, I looked at my body and realized that I was naked, only bandages were my 'protection'. My shoulders and upper curves were hidden under healing material, the same thing was with my thigh and my sides. Whoever did it, was good. Even though I was exposed to the world, sensitive parts were hidden.

Gathering my strength I walked out into a wide, at some point wet hall, like a cave if you prefer. Light- Light-lifting mushrooms were growing in some places. They were glowing in blue, green and purple colours which made it look fabulous. Walking further, I noticed the light mixed between yellow and yellow. Walking out of the tunnel, I was standing in a wonderful place full of sunlight and a lot of plants. On the walls, floor- everywhere! Butterflies were floating from flower to flower, birds were singing their lovely ballads. I assume that it is the 'inside of the tree'.

I wish my little flower could see it.

Walking on the other side of the tree I went into another tunnel and after walking for some time I found myself in another 'house'. My vision was seeing a desk with a natural source of light on it and...The huge amount of papers and scrolls. I heard echoing voices, turning my eyes a bit to the left I noticed the hall that led me to the place normal creatures call the kitchen, but this was something else...

There I found Mike and another a bit smaller and skinnier, man with fire ginger long hair and light green eyes and sharp elf ears. His outfit was made according to his figure, and it was made of some kind of material that looked like a leaf, maybe it is an actual leaf...who knows.

Both of them stared at me for a moment, as if I was some kind of a ghost.

"Why are you looking at me like that?... Stop." I squeezed out.

"Sorry, Kay-" Mike didn't have a chance to end as his friend started to talk.

"Apologies Kayla. Guess my male instincts got ahead of me" he smiled.

"I never expected you to have any"

"Shut up Mike! " elf was covered all in blush as he crossed his hands and huffed, just like Viola if you ask me. I let out a giggle, but then pain announced to me that I was not allowed to express these positive actions, so I grabbed my tummy.

"Careful there, Kayla'' elf helped me hold my balance as I sighed in relief. "I'm Elder"

"Pleasure to meet you"

"The pleasure is all mine. Now, let me help you with the rest. Shall we go to my closet? Mike, love, please stay here with your... male instincts" Elder huffed with a victory. I laughed. Mike glowed, annoyed.