ººChapter Seven- Don't Leave Me...ºº

The A/N guy that is in the picture above is Mike and, we still are in Mike's past. I don't know how are you guys, but I adore Mike. What about you ;)? Tell me in the comments. This chapter is a bit shorter, sorry for that ><. Have a Sweet reading~

<><><><><><><><>

I woke up and found myself in a soft bed. I heard the kids' laughter outside. I was in the room, a small lamp table on the side of the bed, in front of me was a massive wood door. On the right side, I noticed a wardrobe and on the left side, there was a gothic window with lattice. The sides of the window were red and blue colours. It was pretty cosy here.

"Nanny Penelope, let me bring the cup to the patient!" I heard a girlish voice outside.

"Darling calm down, you will wake up the little boy" After this, doors were opened and an old woman entered and behind her was a small girl. "Oh, you finally awake. I thought little boy will always be in sleep-"

"You were in a dead sleep for three days!" the woman gently hit the back of her head."Aiiiiii!"

"Kayla, you can't say these things like that" she hissed on the girl.

"Sowwy Nanny, but can I take care of him? Can I? Pretty, please?"

"Agh, fine but be careful. Not all wounds are healed "The little girl let out a sound of joy and took the cup from the desk, sitting near me.

"Here, it's warm, goat milk. " she looked at the cup and then at me "Can you hold the cup?" I didn't reply to her question, I looked down at my hands and palms and they were all bandaged. "So you can't. Welp let me help you! Open your mouth " She moved the cup forward to my lips. Feeling nice, warm milk made me more relaxed. Drops were going down my throat, which made me aware that it wasn't a dream. She took the handkerchief from her skirt pocket and wiped places where I was wet. " You drank all of it, you also must be hungry "

I nodded.

I observed all her moves. She placed the cup on the desk and instead took a small plate of soup. "Open wide"

I obeyed.

After she fed me, the girl placed all the dishes on the tray. A silent woman took the stray and went to the door "Come on Kayla, it's time to go"

"Comming!" she gently wrapped her palm around mine. She was warm and soft. "It was nice to see you doing well. I'll come back tomorrow" and she left, closing the door.

On the next day, she came to me, but this time without Penelope. She did the same thing as yesterday. She was talking all the time telling me how her dad found me in the dead meadow, how curious she was about me and all other stuff.

"What's your name?" it was hard for me to speak, after all, I didn't hear my voice for weeks.

"M-Mika-"

"So Mike it is!" she didn't let me finish my sentence, but I didn't mind this name. My father told me to forget my home, I guess that meant to forget my name too. I didn't mind it at all. She smiled and let out a giggle.

Ever since that moment, she spent all the following days with me until I healed. All this time I felt like I didn't belong here, I felt too guilty being here around these nice people, and one night I decided to run away.

When everyone was already sleeping I ran through the halls of the old Packhouse trying to avoid guards. Finally, only one huge, wood gate was blocking my way.

"Mike?"

This voice made me stop what I was doing and look back. The sleeve of the sleeping nightdress was bangling on her shoulder. In her right hand, she was holding her bunny and with another rubbed her sleepy eye.

" Are you going away?"

"..."

"Don't go."

"..."

"There are bears outside. They can eat you, I don't want them to eat you." I have a feeling that she was about to cry.

"Please...don't go...please"

All her body started to shake, bunny fell on the ground and she covered her face with her palms. I don't know why and what motivated me to run, comfort and hug this girl.

She wrapped her hands around me.

"Don't go! With whom I'll play, eat...everything!" my shirt was already wet, but I didn't care. I was angry at myself, how could I let someone like her cry or leave her behind?

"Kayla."

She looked at me, her eyes were already red. Her eyes looked shocked.

"I'm sorry"

Through tears I could see that she was smiling. "so you can speak. I like your voice, can you please speak more often?"

"I will''

"And you won't go away?"

"I'll stay here...with you".