The Day After

I woke up and I was on sofa it is a good job I have a big sofa. It was 4am I looked at my phone and saw a message from Ron I opened the message which read "Ryder next assignment is due by midnight tonight. You will need to bring Tara as it is 2 people who need teaching a lesson. They owe me 20K and are very late in repayments, take any actions necessary to do either get the money back or get rid of them. Names are Melissa Miracle and Adam Sallow and they live at 13 Frying Pan Road"
I replied "Ok boss. I will message Tasha and start the assignment"
I put my phone down and walked into my bedroom and saw this beautiful woman in my bed, she had blonde hair and was sound asleep I just stood there for a few minutes and then walked into the bathroom and jumped into the shower.
After the shower I went to the bedroom changed into my suit, picked up my car keys, phone and left
Once in the car I messaged Tasha and said "be ready in 10 minutes I am on my way to get you new assignment for us now"
"Ok Ryder, I will be ready in 5"
I put my phone down and drove to Tara's place.
10 minutes later I arrived at Tara's place, she was standing outside already wearing a teal trouser suit, with a white blouse, teal 6 inch heels, her brown hair was tied up into a bun.
She got into the car and handed me a coffee and said "what do we have next?"
"We are going to 13 Frying Pan Road, where Melissa Miracle and Adam Sallow live. They owe 20k to Ron...." before I could say anything else Tasha said "so play time it is then"
20 minutes later we arrived at Adam and Melissa's place, we got out of the car went to the front door knocked on the door where Melissa opened the door.
As soon as she saw Tara and I she knew who we were, why we were there and all she could say was "shit" she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let us in.
She shut the door and said "Adam isn't here he has gone to work. He will be back in about 20 minutes, let's just get this over with" she turned to Tasha.
I left the room and looked around the house and started destroying the rooms to make it look like a break in. I could hear Melissa crying but she didn't once say please don't do this, she just knew what was going to happen. Next the house fell silent.
"Ryder" Tara said standing in the doorway of the bathroom. She walked over to me, stopped dead in front of me and put her hand on my cock. I grabbed her hand and said "Tara not here!!" I walked off and went into the living room where I saw Melissa laying lifeless then I heard the door open. With that Adam walked in and before he could run outside again I said "don't fucking think of it"
He looked at me and closed the door, then he saw Melissa ran over to her and said "wwwhhhaaattt did you do?!"
I just looked at him, said nothing and shot him. Tasha came into the living room looked at Adam and then back at me saying "well you could have made him suffer"
We got rid of any trace of us and left the house destroyed, we got into the car, I drove to Tara's place and dropped off and I drove back to house.
When I got home I went into my room, not sure what I would find in there. My bed was empty and there was no sign of the beautiful blonde I had left in my bed early this morning. I jumped in the shower and just let the hot water run over me which I always did after an assignment like this, guess you could say washing the sins away. Once I got of the shower I put on some jeans and walked into the kitchen and there it was, something I didn't expect to see on my kitchen side was a note saying "I am sorry about last night but thank you for letting me stay here. I hope to see you again one day here is my number if you want to use it sometime. Ella x"
I saved her number in my phone, got a drink of whiskey and got ready to go the bar. This is what we always did we would go home, grab a shower, put our clothes in the wash to wash away any traces of a kill or an attack, get changed and then meet up in the bar and stay for as long as we wanted.
When I changed into baby blue shirt and white suit put my black suit shoes on and I got a taxi and went the bar.

When I was there Tara and Ron were already waiting for me to debrief on the assignment. Ron wore a black dress shirt, black suit and black shoes to match. Tara wore a light red lace top with a red pencil skirt suit, she also had a red belt and red 6 inch heels. Her brown hair was actually the last thing I noticed when I walked over the bar it was down and she had curled it.

When I got to the bar there was a glass of whiskey waiting for me I nodded at Ron and Tara, walked to the side of the bar and was leaning against the bar, I lit a cigarette, put it in my right and picked up my glass of whiskey. Tara didn't like a drink until after the debrief, but she stood there with a cigarette in her hand while we debriefed Ron, Ron had his arms crossed listening to Tara and I.

 Tara didn't like a drink until after the debrief, but she stood there with a cigarette in her hand while we debriefed Ron, Ron had his arms crossed listening to Tara and I