The fling

Ryder POV

Its been 6 months since Ella found out what I did to Jacob and I still don't know how she found out or where she is. I have been looking for months and still know nothing about where she is.  All I know is I will find out and will kill whoever it was. I will also get Ella back as my life is worse now than when we were together.

Tara has been round my place since Ella left and I hate the fact that she is here but she is just a fuck to keep my mind off things.

I was on the phone to Scott. He is an investigator with green eyes, tanned well fake tan, stands about 5ft 5in with black hair. He helps me find all the ones that I need payment from so I know he find the information I need.
I walked into my penthouse and heard someone in my room, I knew it was Tara with the perfume she always wears as it is always same one Miss Dior.
"Scott I don't give a shit who it is I want to know about his prick!" I shouted
"I'm on it as we speak Ryder. I will get you all the information you need by the end of the day"
"No I need that information sooner Scott. He doesn't fucking deserve her" I demanded and I put the phone down and went upstairs to find Tara in one of my shirts and taking clothes out of the closet.
"What the fuck are you doing!?
Tara turned around to look at me and casually said "spring cleaning Babe. You need to get rid of this shit. That bitch isn't coming back it's been 6 months now"
"Tara don't you fucking dare talk about her like that. She left cos I fucked up and some desperate prick told her what happened to Jacob. Fuck it's not like I knew they were family"

Tara walked towards me and said "I know, babe and I'm here for you anytime" she got closer to me and put her hands on face leaning in for a kiss. I pushed her away and yelled "NO TARA THIS WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN!"
"Let me in Ryder, I know what you need" she replied
Then she moved her hand down my face, to my chest and to my cock, she started rubbing it through my trousers.
"FUCK.....fuck it" I responded
I pushed Tara up against the wall and started kissing her, our tongues moving in sync together.  I picked her up and walked over to the bed where I laid her down, I got on top of her then we started kissing again, I trailed my fingers down her chest, down to her thighs, to clit whilst my kisses moved down her body. Moving my fingers up, down and round in circles. I then moved my fingers down, inserted my fingers, started pulling them out and inserting them, getting faster and going in deeper every time. Then I stopped took my fingers out of her, licked my fingers.

I started kissing her thighs continuing down to her pussy. Where I started to kiss her and licking her. She started to arch her back, groaning. I stopped for a second, looked at her, she bit her lower lip, I started licking her again and she came. Then Tara said "my turn" I got off her and so she could go top of me, where she unbuttoned my trousers took them off where she started trailing her fingers down to my cock, She gently moved her fingertips over my cock making sure every touch was light and soft, allowing just her fingertips to spread out over the head of my cock. Then she begin to move her fingers down a little further to the shaft of my cock with little pressure while moving her hand up and down adding more pressure each time she moved her hand up and down but making sure that I didn't come. She then moved down to my cock where she opened her mouth and put it in her mouth. Whilst moving up and down she used the tip of her tongue to trace the head and frenulum just licking it (Tara was never good at this).  When she was done with a few fake moans from me I picked her up and turned her over so she was back on the bed where we started kissing.  I then started kissing her chest, playing with her breasts and then sucking her nipples. I inserted my hard cock inside her, I started to thrust and Tara started to move her body in sync and she started to groan and moan. We both started breathing heavier and the moans started getting louder until we both came. Once it was over I got off Tara, I got dressed again and throw her clothes at her and said "get dressed and leave I have shit to do"
I then walked off I knew Tara would want to stay but I needed to find out where Ella was and who this prick is who she is with now. Tara got dressed and left without a word. I went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table with my laptop looking for the answers I needed.