The Break Up

When I got back to Ryder's he was in the kitchen and wearing just trousers listening to Hard for Me from Michele Morrone. Oh my god I wish he had a top on so I didn't have his fucking gorgeous ripped body, no Ella focus.
"What the fuck have you done?!"
He looked at me with a confused look and said "El what are you talking about?"
"Like you don't fucking know, after all this time you just lied to me! You made me fall in love with you and you failed to tell me one important piece of information!"
"El honestly what are you talking about?" I knew Ryder was going to say something but I interrupted him and yelled "you fucking killed Jacob and what to add more injury to the wound you decide to fuck his sister?! You are a piece of shit and I never want to see you again!"
He looked at me and said "oh fuck, I was going to tell you, but I couldn't.  I am so fucking sorry El. I love you and I never say that. But how did you find out?"
"And that is all you got to ask, how did I find out? Well maybe the person you trust so much, is the person you shouldn't trust!"
Ryder looked really confused and said "fucking Tara, she had no right in telling you, you should have been told my me" he looked so sad and I desperately wanted to kiss him and hold him but I knew I had to walk away after all he killed Jacob. How could I be with someone that did this to me and my family.
I turned around, went to the bedroom and packed my bags and I Bruise Easily from Natasha Bedingfield came on.  When I came back downstairs Ryder was standing by the front door so couldn't leave, he was dressed in what he was when I arrived home just his trousers.
"Let me out of this penthouse Ryder I can't stay here"
"You're not fucking going anywhere" he yelled at me
I walked into the kitchen as I knew Ryder wouldn't let me out.  I was crying and shouting at him and Ryder was trying to explain his actions.  I just didn't want to hear what his reasoning was for killing my brother like that.  

I looked at him and said "Ryder if you love me you need to let me go"

"El I can't just let you fucking go!"  I had enough at this point, I walked over to him raised my hand and slapped him across the face and with that he said "you only fucking slap me once El! Don't test me!"

"Then get of my fucking way Ryder" I then tried to slap him again.

He held my hand and said "sit down El and I will tell you what happened."

"no Ry I don't know what happened. I don't want to hear how you killed Jacob. I never want to hear that. I just want to go!" I yelled at Ryder
"Ella listen to me, you're not leaving like this so fucking stop this shit!"
"this shit is you murdering my brother!"

After a little while Ryder left the kitchen and when he came back I just left without any of my things. I just needed to get out of there and leave Ryder.  

Ryder had messaged me to tell me that he wanted to meet up with me later that evening at our café that we always visited, I desperately wanted to see him  but I just couldn't have that happening well at least anytime soon I needed my space from Ryder right now.

I went back to his penthouse and got my things, I also picked up my favourite t-shirt and shirt of Ryders.  When he knew what I did, I knew he would be so pissed at me and he wouldn't stop until we saw each other again.