Ella

I was at work, when I got a phone call from Mel. Mel is my sister she is 26, 18 months older than me and we are so close. She has brown hair, brown eyes, slim build.
"Hey sis, could you not wait 10 minutes to see me?" I asked
"Ella it's Jacob...."
"Mel what's going on...your scaring me now!"
"He is dead" she replied
I just screamed and started crying. I dropped the phone which ended the call. My boss Sarah came out of her office to see what was going on. She walked over to me and said "Ella come with me" she picked my phone, took my hand and led me into her office.
Once inside she closed the door and said "what's happened?"
"Um Jacob is um dead" I put my hands over my face with tears falling down my face.
"Oh my god Ella, pack your things and go home your family need you" she demanded.
Jacob was my brother he was 22 blue eyes and brown hair. I knew I couldn't stay at work but at the same time I couldn't be with family. I knew what I had to do. I nodded and went to my desk, Sarah followed me and said "Ella take as long you need"
"Ok thank you Sarah" I forced a smile at her packed my bag and left.
Once I got to Mel's I ran straight into the house to find the police, our parents, Mel, Dan and Reece. I was greeted with someone shouting "no you don't want to go in there miss"
I ignored what I was told and went straight into the living room to find Jacob laying there motionless. I collapsed to the floor, shouted "Jacob get the fuck up, stop being silly it's not funny now!" Then the next thing I know is I was being dragged away by Reece.
"Come on Sis lets go"
I looked at him with tears running down my face , I couldn't talk so I nodded my head.
Reece is my bother, best friend, 24 years old and also my twin. We are all close but Reece and I definitely have an unbreakable bond. Mel, Dan and Jacob were always jealous how we were, I mean we were all close in our own ways.
"What happened to him Reece he was only 22. He had such to live for" I sobbed
"Ella he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  He wouldn't have known that someone would have broke into the house"
He just put his arms around me and we just stood there. The next thing I know is someone took Reece's place and I was hugging someone else. The scent of him was something I knew Jean Paul Gaultier lavender, vanilla which gives warmth and tenderness. I didn't need to look up at who it was. It was Doug, Doug was an ex boyfriend but we were still close. He was 27, blonde hair, green eyes, masculine build. He didn't say anything he just held me so tight.
Reece had left us and it must have been about 20 minutes when Doug released some of the pressure I still crying and he didn't say anything which is what I needed.
Once Doug and I let go he took my hand and he walked me to his car a blue Porsche 718 Coupe. I got into the car and he went back to the house to let my parents Julie and Paul. Julie had short blonde hair, brown eyes, curvy I guess that's what some people are like after having 5 children. Paul was slim build, brown hair and blue eyes. A few minutes passed and Doug came back to car, got in and drove away.

We went back to Doug's house where we just talked, well I didn't say anything I was numb to speak. I finally fell asleep from all the crying. Doug carried me into his bedroom, put me in his bed, covered me and kissed my head before leaving the room.