The first meet

Once I left the bar I got into my car. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee in black. I felt my phone go off from my pocket of jeans I pulled it out and checked it and I had a text message. I looked at, it was Tara and it read "I'm ready and waiting....😉" then a photo came through and Tara was naked, she had put handcuffs and some toys next to her on the bed.
I smiled sent her a message saying "I'm on my way" I turned on the engine and went to drive off, when I saw a figure of a female in front of my car.  I beeped my horn so she would move but she just stood there, she turned and faced my jeep where I noticed she was crying. I really didn't want to deal with this I got out of the jeep and walked to her. She had a green pencil skirt on, white top, blonde shoulder length hair which was wavy and brown eyes.  I couldn't keep my eyes off her even looking like this she looked beautiful. 
"Excuse Miss, but I need to go to an appointment"....
"Oh I'm so sorry....I was looking for a bar, I have found out that my brother had been killed"
I didn't know what to say so I grabbed her and pushed her again my jeep and we just stared at each other.  I desperately wanted to kiss her and to fuck her but for some reason I couldn't do that to this beautiful woman.

  I desperately wanted to kiss her and to fuck her but for some reason I couldn't do that to this beautiful woman

I just held her face and stared at her. She had red puffy eyes but yet she was still stunning. She then pulled me towards her where our lips met. I couldn't believe I was going to do this but I pulled away and said "I'm sorry Miss but I can't do this"
"I'm so sorry. I just can't go home. I will leave you....it's Ella by the way"
"And where will you go? It's not safe to stay here on your own Ella"
"I don't know. I just know I can't go to the place where Jacob was killed" as she said this tears ran down her face.
"Get in the car I know somewhere you can go"
She just looked at me and nodded her head and got in my Jeep.

I pulled out my phone and sent Tara message "Hey Tara, I'm so sorry can't make it tonight. Something has come up....."
I didn't get a reply so I knew she was pissed off. 
I got into the car and drive to my place. The drive there was in silence and a few noises from Ella because she was crying every now and then. The drive took an hour to get to my house, once we got there I got out of the car. I looked at Ella and she got out of the car too.
I locked the car, walked to the front door unlocked it and walked in the house Ella followed me into the house. I went into the kitchen and poured two shots of whiskey.  I handed a shot to Ella and she drunk it straight away. I need to make some business calls you can stay here in the spare room. Top of the stairs, second door on the right. Then I left the kitchen.