The Truth Comes Out

Ella's POV

Ryder and I had been getting really close over the last few weeks, I was looking into moving out of my parents home as there far to many things of Jacob in their house. Ryder offered to help me look for a place but really he meant for me to move into his penthouse. I did have some of things at Ryder's anyway so bringing all of things wouldn't hurt but there still things I didn't know about him.

Ryder would be so secretive at times and I didn't know why, so many things would cross my mind when he kept things from me, like is she cheating on me, his work colleague Tara wouldn't help with things she would always try to be so close to him, touch him every catch she would have even though Ryder would shut her down every time. I thought it was funny to be honest it's how she would act. She obviously hated me as Ryder would always walk away from her and come to me and kiss me like everyone was watching us. Each and every time we kissed the kiss would be more passionate and we both longed for more.

I woke up early and could sense a familiar smell, I turned over and saw that Ryder was still here with me I couldn't help but smile when I saw him and I got a fright when he said "El stop staring at me and smiling so loudly. I'm not going anywhere today"
"How did you know?" I asked I mean how could see when his eyes were closed.
He then opened one eye when I was getting out of bed and the next thing I knew was I was getting pulled backwards into his Ryders arms and him saying no demanding "You're not going anywhere El!"
Ryder held me from behind me and he started kissing my neck just in the spot that always made me give in to him.
"Ry I have to get ready for work. It's my first day back since Jacob.  I can't be late"
Ryder stopped kissing my neck and said "it's to soon, you need more time off work. I know just the thing what we can do instead"
I looked at Ryder, he laughed and winked at me
I shook my head with a laugh, kissed his lips and got out of bed and said "as much as that would be more fun I really have to get ready for work"
And with that I got out of bed, went into the shower and started getting ready for work,
Once I was ready I left the bathroom to get my clothes when there were clothes already on the bed with a note which read 'Wear this. It will look amazing for your first day back at work'
It was a dress a Baby Pink Missord off the shoulder Mesh Dress and he got matching pink shoes.  I put them on and went into the kitchen as I knew Ryder would be in there sorting breakfast for us both. As soon as he saw me he stopped and said "wow, El you look amazing"
I smiled at him and said "thank you so much Ry, you didn't have to get me this"
We ate breakfast and then I left for work.

Ryder and I had been messaging each other through out my shift he even rang me every chance he got which was like every 10 minutes. When my shift finished I rang Ryder and then I saw a familiar face and she stopped right in front of me "Ry I'm going to have to go someone wants to talk to me. I will see you later. I love you" and before Ryder could question who it was I put the phone down.

"oh look who it is?"
I rolled my eyes and said "Tara what do you want?" I asked
"well I feel I have to tell you something as HE WON'T tell you himself" she replied
I looked Confused and said
"what do you mean Tara? Some made up lie to get what you want......."
Before I could say anything else Tara smiled at me and said "oh no its all to do with that amazing boyfriend you think you have......you see I know what happened to your brother Jacob"
"how do you know? I demanded
"well I know who killed him.....it was all Ryder!"

I couldn't believe it. I definitely couldn't stop the tears from falling I just walked off and didn't know if what Tara said was the truth or not as I knew she wanted Ryder for herself.
When I got to Ryders penthouse I just stood there and didn't want to go in but I knew I had to.