Ruthless

Ruthless

Author: KeeleyRV2

Genre: Teen Fiction

Rated: R

Status: ON GOING

Summary:

"Anybody can be a great quarterback, regardless of whether or not they have a penis between their legs."

At least that's what Collette Ellison's father told her at a young age.

"It's easy to throw a football twenty yards, but to catch the football while running full speed and dodging those bulky linebackers? That takes hard work, strength, intelligence, concentration, and commitment. But do you want to know what the real secret to being the best wide receiver is, Lottie? Adjusting."

At seventeen years old, Collette was well trained in adjusting. She adjusted in different schools around the world, due to the many times her father was deployed. Now officially settling down in a small yet prestigious town in Colorado, Collette has to learn how to adjust again. And maybe that's why playing wide-receiver for the state's number one football program comes naturally to her.

Because it's a ruthless game, but so is love.

**[A/N]: This story is rated R because of the heavy amount of profanity.

*****

Okay, first off I want to say happy holidays!!!

Secondly, I am NOT, by any means, a football lover. Honestly, I think the sport is stupid. But then I read this book. It totally changed my opinoin on football. But it's not just about the sport, but the military, love, friendship, and family. I litterally laugh every minute because the characters in the book crack me up.

SO GO READ IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! I PROMISE!!!!!! THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD!!! 

Seriously, go read this lovely book! Love you guys!

Jackie ex oh ex oh