Like Totally

Like Totally

Author: TheGirlThatLaughs_

Genre: Teen Fiction/Humor

Status: COMPLETE

"I'm the sexy guy in school, all the ladies want me, so don't act like you don't. Don't act like it's a surprise, you may want me a little more then they do." He grins, because he knows that all the crap that dribbled out of his mouth was so honest and truthful.

Welcome to Adrianna Pike's world, where she lives such a normal high school life. She isn't the most popular girl in school but she is known to the population. A junior in North Lakeview and just trying to make it to her senior year with no problems.

Then Colton Knight comes moving into her life, literally! The school's star quarterback, player, and just downright sex god moved into the empty house next door to Adrianna's and guess who's bedroom window is right across from hers? Take a wild guess..

What happens when the two people that just can't stand eachother is forced to cooperate due to their parents old friendships? Dinners, unwanted hangouts, and those late-night conversations on the windowsill that leaves them dragging the next day at school. Is doesn't sound all that bad right?

It is when you think you're starting to develop feelings for eachother! Journey with Adrianna through the heartbreaks, love, and learning things in her life that she never thought she needed to know.

WARNING: Mild Sexual Imagery and Strong Language

-----------

A/N;

I am currently reading this story and let me just say.....I LOVE THIS BOOK! THAT IS WHY IT IS THE FIRST ONE!!!!! Nah, I'm not that mean. I would never judge a book on how well I liked it. But I really do love it and I think the author is amazing! That's why this is dedicated to you!

Jackie xx

UPDATE AS OF SEPTEMBER 19th, 2013: Okay, so this story has been removed because of some issues! But there is another version of this story on her page right now!!!!

Upstate as of 6/10/2016:
This story has been completed and the author has created a sequel, which is called "Like Totally 2". Go check it out!

- Jackie ex oh ex oh