The Bite-Book I

The Bite-Book I

Author:  ZeroWineThirty

Genre: Werewolf

Status: COMPLETE

All it took was one bite for her life to change forever. One bite for her to leave one world of chaos for another. One bite for her to overcome her own demons to embrace another type of crazy. Just one bite and she would learn what it was that she was really made of.

Charlotte is on the run from an abusive past to start a new life, turn a new page and begin again. Little does she know that the new life she is about to start, is one that is only supposed to exist only in fairy tales.

What was a minor decision put her in the wrong place at the wrong time; a decision that will be burned into her memory, a decision that forced her to fight for her life, a decision that will turn her into a thing of fairy tales- and it only took one bite.

****

If you haven't read this story yet, what the hell are you doing with your life. Add this to your library and READ. This is the one werewolf story on wattpad that is truly an original. It's not some cliche story that's been overused a billion times but has a little tweak to it. This is not some "males are more dominant" story or "the alpha kidnapped me and i fell in love". Nope, and if you want to find one, there are tons all over wattpad. (I am in no way saying that those story lines are crappy, just that they are overused and I'm done with the cliche. Here is an original work that deserves all the credit it gets.)

I absolutely love Charlotte's character. She is an extremely strong person, woman especially, who has gone through an immense pain and found her inner beauty. She's incredibly resilient throughout the whole story. I never thought I would love an older character as much as Levi. He pushed Char until she finally pulled through and beat her demons. He loves her and they have the sweetest relationship ever.

UGH AND THE VAMPS AND EVAN AND EVANGELINE AND LIAM AND BILLY AND ANDREA AND OF COURSE MY BABY ETHAN WHO IS THE SWEETEST WERE EVER AND I LOVE HIM!!! i know i forgot a ton of other characters, but there are so many more and i can't remember all of their names but i love them all!!!

As of right this second, I am on the final chapter of this book, and then I will start reading the second book, "The Rise"!

I really hope all of you guys read this story if you love werewolf!! And to get into the Christmas spirit, here's a gif about how i feel right now:

Love you guys,

Jackie exohexoh