Maybe One Day

Maybe One Day

Author:  UnsinkableShips

Genre: Romance

Status: COMPLETE

Love isn't always on time.

Eighteen-year-old Hayley Donovan has been desperate to leave her small-town behind, ever since tragedy struck her family two years ago. So, when it's finally time for her to graduate from high school, Hayley moves two hundred miles away, attending the University of Georgia so that she can get a fresh start.

The only catch is, relocating to Athens, America, means coming face-to-face with Jace Hammond, her best friend's older brother, after almost a year...

****

HOLY POPSICLES  I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!!! I LITERALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FRIDAY REaDING THIS!

I love how how I was able to connect with Hayley almost instantly. And what I mean by that is I was able to connect with her because of the person she was. I saw Hayley as a nice, genuine person. She was a good friend and sister and most importantly, she cared. She loved a boy so much and she loved her friends.

GAHHH BUT JACE!!! I'm going to be honest, I loved him... but he made me so upset all the time! He never explained anything (like why he "couldn't" be with Hayley) and would leave Hayley confused asf. Eventually everything came out, of course. Just a fair warning, be ready for lots of cliffhangers and Jace never explaining anything.

Amelia was a really sweet friend to Hayley, especially after everything and I loved Eden!!! I feel like Eden is a spunky, outgoing girl and I can't wait to read her story (I'll explain further down)!. Owen and Piper were always there for Jace and Hayley and I really loved that!

Unfortunately, there is not a sequel to this story. However, there will be a spin-off. It's called "Find A Way" and it's about Eden and Owen. The summary is posted!

NOW PLEASE GO AND ENJOY "MAYBE ONE DAY" AND FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! Tell me what you thought about it in the comments below!!

Love you guys and have a great week,

Jackie exohexoh