Mafia Protection

Mafia Protection

Author: 

Genre: Romance

Status: COMPLETE

Ella aims for the attention of a serious yet irresistible man named Angelo. Unlucky for her, her persistence pays off. She gains his interest and a kiss-a kiss that leaves her in the exclusive world of the Miami based Mafia.

(Excerpt)

Ella breathed in deep and shivered under his stature. But something about his expression bordered bewitching and fierce, as though his deep brown eyes could seduce and kill her in the same moment. Yet...she still paid no attention to his warning. "And what if I don't?"

 "If you don't..." Angelo slipped his hands around her cheeks, gently stroking them with his fingers and bringing her within an inch of his chest. "If you don't, it will be too late to change your mind."

With that, he gently pressed her forehead with his lips and lifted, gazing at the spellbound look in her eyes. Angelo knew what even his lightest kiss would do. And with it, he sealed her fate.

***

This story is no longer available to read on Wattpad because the author is rewriting it to eventually be published. BUT the Wattpad version will be posted September 21! The published version will be called "Under Mafia Protection".

I loved this story so much. Angelo (in my mind) is gorgeous and totally what every girl needs. He's protective and sweet, but also notorious and has a little dark side (I mean, he is the mob boss). His relationship with Ella was the cutest thing ever. (not trying to give anything away, but the ending was so friken cuteeee)

I think ever since I read this story I've been more interested reading and writing in 3rd person. The way the author wrote so much emotion in 3rd person really inspired me.

When this story comes back to Wattpad, I recommend EVERYONE TO READ IT!!! And read the published version when it comes out too!!

- Jackie exohexoh