Bulletproof, Fractured, and Invincible

Bulletproof

Author: TheUJelly_/ @TahliePurvis

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Ongoing/being rewritten

[ONGOING STORY]Tyler Madden used to have everything. He was captain of the football team, popular, high achiever and was set to have a successful career.

But one secret made all that disappear.

Now he's reclusive, sarcastic, morbid and is stuck in one of the most dangerous jobs there is for an eighteen year old. He wants everything to go back to how it was. He wants to leave the hole he dug himself into. But things aren't that easy. He has to fight for his freedom - a bloody fight that he ends up dragging the girl he's began to like into.Punches are thrown, lies are told, secrets are kept and slowly the number of dead bodies begins to rise.[#1 in mystery/thriller, teen-fic, action & humour]

*

Fractured (Bulletproof, #2)

Genre: Romance

Status: COMPLETE

Tyler Madden is one of the most sought after football players in America. He's played for the NFL for three years and when he's at the peak of his career...disaster strikes. Now Tyler is trying to cope with an injury that has halted his career in it's steps. With football being the only thing keeping him together, Tyler doesn't know where to go next with the sudden anxiety he gets from stepping onto a football field.

Francesca Howard is one of the most sought after Art Therapists in America. Her unique methods have helped people overcome many different personal problems by getting them to create artwork. Her career is rising dramatically and she's finally making a name for herself. But one client brings her the publicity that could make her business big. She's told that an NFL player is coming in with not much of a grasp on his real problem. Thinking nothing of it, Francesca accepts the client and a schedule is drawn up for them.

But neither of them expected to walk into a room and come face-to-face with their High School Sweetheart that they hadn't seen in seven years.

**(This was previously the sequel to The Boy At The Back Of The Class but the rewritten version of that story (Bulletproof) is still being written.)**

*

Invincible (Bulletproof, #3)

Genre: General Fiction

Status: Coming Soon

Life for Tyler Madden is long, tiring and mundane. He wakes up, smiles, goes out, acts like an idiot in front of awaiting cameras and then comes home to mourn over the family he's lost and the woman he hasn't seen in weeks.

Life for Francesca Howard is plain, bland and boring. She wakes up, smiles, stays inside, paints a picture that she can never finish and then mourns over the family she knows she'll never get and the man she hasn't seen in weeks.

But when circumstances bring the two indecisive lovers back together, they have to decide whether they have enough in them anymore to fight for each other. Because their troubles aren't going to go away without a long, bloodied fight.

*

READ THIS STORY BEFORE APRIL 30TH BECAUSE IT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING! I started reading it and am now having a case of the feels. Once again, another wattpad writer has created an undatable, completely sexy fictional character that you cannot purchase on ebay.... I MEAN GUYS, WHY CAN'T GUYS LIKE IN THESE BOOKS BE REAL?! Anyway, READ THIS!!!!! And if you're going to comments, beware mine are EVERYWHERE!

On the side is the new cover... but i'm seriously in love with her covers that i have some in the external link.... (:

Jackie ex oh ex oh

ps: MY 15TH BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! :D

Update as of 6/27/2016:

I took me forever to change this from "The Boy At the Back of the Class" to "Bulletproof" but I finally did it! This includes the other two stories that follow "Bulletproof". Let me just say, I LOVED the original version of "Bulletproof" but the newer version is just as good! And "Fractured" gave me a mixture of emotions, but it was still beautifully written and was equally as amazing. I still cannot wait for "Invincible"!

"Bulletproof" was filled with new emotions between the two main characters. They were still getting to know each other, so the feelings were slowly growing. For some reason, I enjoyed "Fractured" just a little bit more than "Bulletproof". Probably because the love between Tyler and Franny wasn't new because they had dated before. It was much more mature and, in my opinion, it held a little more emotion.

Tell me which story you enjoyed more in the comments!

- Jackie exohexoh