The Wolf Wants Me

The Wolf Wants Me

Author: Nobodygirl

Genre: Werewolf/Romance

Not Completed

Annabelle is perfect... well that's how it seems. No one knows what happens when she gets home to her abusive father, no one knows the real side of her 'Golden' boyfriend Matt, and no one see's the real her- only the girl that she is forced to be. 2 schools become merged and with that comes a whole new set of people- a lot of people. When Trent comes along Annabelle feels the attraction immediately but wherever she goes and whatever she does Matt always finds out so she rejects Trent. But he doesn't give up. But what he doesn't realize is that by pursuing her he's also putting her in danger, more danger than he could ever imagine. But what is he supposed to do when Annabelle is his mate and she doesn't even know about werewolves... He's going to fight for the girl he loves.

_________

Author's Note:

 So I have added in if the story is complete or not complete. I hope that helps if you are looking for a completed book to start instead of a not completed one. I know, I hate when you read a really good book that's not completed and the author hasn't updated in a while. That sucks. But I'm that type of author, sorry. I bet everyone is too, though.

Jackie xx

PS; I'm really sorry for not updating in a while! I'm very busy!!!! This week I had to finish my science fair project. The I had volleyball intramurals on Monday and Wedsnesday from after school to 5. Then I had a National Jounior Honors Society meeting on Thursday from after school to 5. I barely had time to do homework. Friday, well Friday I was just to lazy to do anything after school. But today, I went shopping for knee pads for volleyball and shoes for my friends Bat Mihzfa (I know I spelt that wrong, sorry) which is next saturday. And I'm going to a sleepover tonight with two of my friends (FINALLY SOMETHING REALLY FUN WITH MY GIRLS). Plus, I still need a halloween costume!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!! Idk. You guys probably don't even care. Lol. I still love ya guys!!!!

*blows kiss*

*winks*

*walks off strutting my stuff that i don't even have*