44

After watching the video I could tell Jaden was furious, but at the same time he looked really sad. He got up from the bed and started pacing around the room. He was muttering a bunch of cuss words before he eventually broke down crying. "Bubs come here." I say holding out my arms. He sat back down next to me and put his head in my chest just letting all the tears out. "I'm so sorry bubs." I say stroking his hair trying to calm him down.

"I was so ready to become a father. I was ready to step up and take responsibility for once in my life. And even though it's not the girl I imagined having kids with, I was so excited to have a baby girl." He says still sobbing. We sit there for another 20 minutes before he finally pulls himself together. That was when the anger took over. "I want her out of this fucking house." He says getting up and storming towards the door. "Jaden!" I yelled after him as he stormed downstairs. I run after him and follow him to the living room where Ellie was.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" He yelled at Ellie. "Baby what's wrong?" She asks innocently as she wrapped her arms around him. "Get the hell off of him!" I yell at her. I step in front of Jaden so I'm in between them. "Listen here bitch. You have caused enough drama already. You lied about carrying Jaden's baby, tried to break us up, told the doctor I was his sister and not to mention you've taken advantage of him for the past several months. And I'm tired of your shit. So if you don't get out of our house right now there's gonna be hell to pay." I say getting closer to her.

Jaden wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me away from her a little. "Baby, are you really going to let her talk to me like that?" She asks Jaden. "Oh give it up. He's not your baby and that is not his baby." I say pointing down at her stomach. "You're just mad that he loves me and not you. And Jaden once you realize that you don't belong with this slut you'll come crawling back." She says walking away.

"Yeah in your dreams bitch." I say as Josh and Bryce walk her to the front door. I turn to Jaden and look into his puffy red eyes. "I'm sorry all this is happening bubs." I say pulling him into a hug. "It's sucks, but I'd rather be the father of your baby then hers." He says squeezing me tighter. I pull away from the hug and smile at him.

"I'm gonna go throw her stuff off the balcony." I say giggling as I run out of the living room. Just as I'm about to run up the stairs Josh wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. "No you're not. You're not gonna drop down to her level. Bryce and I will take her stuff to her apartment." He says. "You're no fun." I groan as the boys just laugh. Jaden walks up behind me and grabs my hand then I follow him upstairs.

For the rest of the day we just stay in bed watching movies. Finally a peaceful day just for us. No Ellie trying to ruin it, other than what just happened. "Hey Jay." I ask as I play with the rings on his fingers. "Hmm." He hums. "I don't want to kill the mood, but we haven't talked about me leaving." I say. He looks down at me and kisses the top of my head. "That's because I didn't want to think about it." He says softly.

"It's 2 weeks away." I say sadly. "Hey let's not think about that. Let's just make the most of the time we have left. Your party is next week, why don't we think about that instead. Talk to me about your ideas." He says trying to get me to take my mind off of things. I start telling him about my ideas for the party, and it actually helped. Me leaving was no longer the first thing on my mind. However part of me was still sad knowing I had to leave Jaden.

sorry this is a short chapter it's kind of a filler.... but the next one will be longer. also in the next 2 chapters there's going to be a lot of drama.

what do you think the drama is??

will Jaden and Nailea survive long distance?

is the party the cause of the drama?