26

thank youuuu so much for 26k reads, it means so much to me.

I wake up and roll over to check my phone. 11:38 am.  I turn back over and I'm met with Jaden's beautiful face. He looked so adorable sleeping, the sunlight hitting his face. I tried to wiggle out of his grip so I can go back to my room. I moved myself very slowly to get out of his arms and when I was almost out he pulled me back into his body. "And where do you think you're going?" He whispers in my ear. Ughh his morning voice was so hot.

I turn my body so I'm facing him. He opened his eyes and I melted as the sunlight mixed with the beautiful blue. "I'm going back to my room." I reply. "Oh really?" He asked. "Yep." I nodded. "Mmm no you're not." He says cuddling his face into my neck. "I have to go get ready." I say. "But I want cuddles." He whines. "Just come with me." I say. He immediately jumps up and gets out of bed. Jaden and I walk over to my room and he goes straight to my bed. He lays down and opens his arms. "Okay now cuddles." He says in a baby voice.

I giggle at how adorable he is. "I wish I could, because like you look really cute right now, but I have to get ready." I say. He gives me a small pouty face. "Then why did you tell me to come with you?" He whines. I walk over and sit next to him on the bed. "Because you're very clingy." I laugh as I ruffle his already messy hair. "Oh I'm the clingy one?" He asks. "Uh yeah you are." I say in a duh tone.

Before I could react Jaden grabs my waist and pulls me down onto the bed. Then he lays down right on top of me so I couldn't get up. "Jaden! Get off of me." I yell. "Not until you admit I'm not the clingy one." He says. "Okay fine you're not clingy." I laugh. I wait a few seconds for him to get up and he still doesn't move. "Jay." I say. "Huh?" He replies. "Umm are you gonna get up?" I ask him.

"Hmmm, nope." He replies. "You said you would." I say. "Yea but I really want cuddles." He says. All of a sudden the room to my door busts open and Jaden rushes to hop off my bed. "Ouuuu were you guys cuddling?" Bryce teases. Jaden and I look at each other in panic. "No." We both say at the same time.

"Wait, are you guys? Yanno. Dating?" Josh asks pointing in between the two of us. "Nope, she still doesn't like me." Jaden says with a laugh. I grab a pillow and throw it at him. "No, it's because we're just friends." I tell the boys. "Okay well we need you two friends." Josh says with air quotes around friends. "To be in our video." He continues. "Can we film in like 2 hours I have a meeting in like 30 minutes." I say. "Sure just text me when you're ready." Josh replies.

"Okay now out I need to get ready." I say pushing Josh and Bryce out of my room. After they're out they poke their heads in to see if Jaden was leaving too. "You too." I say turning to him. He gets up to leave and just before he walks out he gives me a quick peck on the lips. "See you later mamas." He says and winks at me then he exits my room.

So if you guys couldn't tell by what just happened, Jaden and I haven't told anyone that we're dating. It's been almost 3 weeks but we still feel like it's too soon. We know our friends will support us but we're worried that if they know the truth they might slip up and tell the fans. I don't know how long we're planning to keep it a secret but we're also not exactly eager to tell everyone. So I guess we'll just see what happens.

I go to my closet and pull out a few clothes.

I put my hair up into a ponytail and did my makeup

I grabbed my stuff and walked out to my uber which took me to my meeting

I grabbed my stuff and walked out to my uber which took me to my meeting. The meeting was about 45 minutes long and after I got some breakfast before making my way home. When I get back to the house I walk in and see most of the boys in the living room.

"I'm ready to film hoes." I yell as I walk into the living room. "Okay let's go." Josh replies getting off the couch, along with Jaden and Bryce. I followed Josh and Bryce to the filming room and Jaden came up behind me. "I missed you today. By the way you look gorgeous." He says and give me a kiss on the cheek. "I've only been gone for like 2 hours." I reply. He gives me a small pout. "I still missed you." I just laugh and push him to walk in front of me.

We all sit down in the filming room. I'm between Josh and Jaden and Josh starts his intro. We're doing something called a tea tok. Apparently he does these a lot, but I don't know about them. I never really watched his videos. I know, I'm a terrible sister.

"Okay so first on our list of drama is probably Bryce and I's favorite person in the entire world." Josh says. "Danielle Cohn." Bryce says excitedly finishing for Josh. The boys started talking about her and her relationships. I didn't really add my input because I don't really know her.

"Speaking of new boyfriends, Nailea." Josh says turning to me. "Stoppp." I groan. "Are you and Jaden dating?" He asked me. "I really fucking hate you right now." I tell him. "So are you?" He asked again. I turn to look at Jaden and he looks so unbothered. "Go ahead." He says motioning for me to answer. As you can see Jaden doesn't really care when we tell people. It was more of my idea to hide it because of his fans. "Ummm." I say.

sorry I took so long to update, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff at home.

Are Nailea and Jaden going to expose their relationship?

How is Jaden going to react to Nailea's answer?

If she lies, are the boys going to catch her?