8

I go to my closet to look for something to wear. We're gonna be taking pictures so I want to look cute. After about 10 minutes I finally found something to wear.

I walk over to my vanity and sit down to do my hair and makeup

I walk over to my vanity and sit down to do my hair and makeup. As I'm waiting for my straightener to heat up I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I yell. The door opens and I see Jaden. "Hey, I'm bored. Can I hang out with you." he asks as he lays down on my bed. "Sure. You can keep me company while I'm getting ready." I tell him. "Where you going?" he asked me. "Me and the girls are gonna go to the pier to take pics." I say. "Ouuuuu I wanna come." he says with a pouty face. "I'm sure you can, ask Claryssa." I tell him.

After I straighten my hair I start on my makeup. "Yanno you don't need that stuff right?" Jaden asks me. "I know, I just have fun doing it." I tell him "Well just remember you look gorgeous with or without out it." he smiles at me and then looks back down at his phone. I could stop myself from smiling. I shook it off and went back to my makeup. When I finished I put everything away and walked over to Jaden.

"Okay I'm done, you wanna go see if they're ready?" I ask him. "Can we go to my room first so I can change?" he says. I nod and follow him to his room. I lay down on his bed and go on my phone as he goes to his closet. I notice he has a little balcony so I walk over and go outside. It's really nice lighting so I decide to take some pics.

I post this one on my snap story.

I stay there and take a few more photos when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist

I stay there and take a few more photos when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. All of a sudden I'm being thrown onto Jaden's bed. "What was that for?" I say through laughs. "That was me telling you I'm ready." he says. I just laugh. "You couldn't of just yelled that Hossler?" I say standing up "Ouuu  the nicknames back, I like it." he says getting really close to my face. I push him away and laugh "Let's go." We walk out of his room and go downstairs.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask. "We're just waiting on Claryssa, Mila, Bryce and Anthony." Alyssea says. I just nod. Then I feel someone grab my hand and pull me outside. Jaden. "Jaden what are you doing?" I ask him. "I wanna take pics." he says. "We're literally going to the pier to take pictures." I tell him. He gives me a pouty look. I roll my eyes "Fineeee" I say. We take a few photos and then decide to go back inside.

When we get to the living room everyone's ready. They are talking about who's gonna go in who's car. "Okay so Bryce, Mila, and Kio can ride with me. Nailea, Noelani, and Jaden ride with Alyssea. And Josh, Anthony and Griffin will ride together." Claryssa says. We all agree and then go outside to the cars. We get into Alyssea's car and she starts driving to the pier.

We get to the pier and walk over to meet Claryssa's friend. "Everyone this is Darren, he's gonna be taking our pictures." she says. We all say hi and make our way down to the beach. Darren starts instructing us with who's taking pics and stuff. I'm not taking any right now so I go sit on the wall. I'm sitting there on my phone and I feel someone sit next to me. "Are you okay?" they ask. I look up and see Jaden. I smile at him "Yea I'm fine." I tell him. "C'mon I asked Darren if he could take pictures of us." he says hopping off the wall and standing in between my legs.

"Why do you wanna take pictures with me." I say as I giggle. "Umm why wouldn't I?" he tells me. "Jaden we literally just met today. Like you don't even know me." I say. "Well sorry if I think you're beautiful and wanna take pictures with you." When he says that I couldn't help but blush. I just look down smiling. "Geez why the fuck do you have to be so cute all the time." he says to me. "Stopppppp." He gives me a begging look and grabs my hand. He helps me hop down from the wall and we walk over to where everyone else is.

When we get to the group all the boys look at us. "Why are you looking at us like that?" I ask. Bryce just points down at our hands. I didn't realize we were still holding hands. I quickly pulled my hand away and looked up at Jaden. He had a sad look on his face. That's kind of weird.

"Okay Jaden and Nailea, you guys wanna come take some pictures?" Darren asks. We walk over to him. "Okay so what do you guys wanna do? We could do like candids of you guys just messing around." As he said that Jaden picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and starts running towards the water. "Jaden I swear if you throw me in this fuc-." I stopped as he lightly put me down. He just kept laughing. "That wasn't funny." I say.

"Aww c'mon Lea. I know you're not mad." he says as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Ehhh I guess not." I say. He smiles at me. "But you still deserve this." I say as I kick water at him. "Ohhh you're gonna get it." he splashed me back. We were splashing each other back and forth until he ran towards me and picked me up. He started spinning me in a circle and then threatened to throw me in the water unless I apologized.

I finally gave in and said sorry. He put me down and we walked back to Darrien. I had completely forgot he was taking pictures of us. I was just having so much fun and I guess I just got lost in the moment. "I got a lot of great shots." Darrien said as he showed us some. I smiled. They were actually really cute. "We look good together." Jaden whispers in my ear. I turn around to face him and he winks at me. All of a sudden I felt something I've never felt before. Not even with Brayden. I felt butterflies. This isn't normal, what's wrong with me. You don't feel butterflies with someone you've only known for a day. What is this boy doing to me.