27

"No we're not dating, we're just friends." I say to Josh. I look over to Jaden and he's looking down at his hands. Surely he's not sad that I didn't admit that we're dating. I mean he told me he's okay with waiting. We continue on with the video and I try to shake the thought of Jaden being mad. Once we're done filming Jaden and I decide to go upstairs to his room. He didn't talk at all on the way up here.

When we get in his room I close the door and lock it then go sit down on his bed next to him. He's acting really weird right now. He laid down on his stomach and turned his head away from me. I scooted a little closer to him. "Hey bubby what's wrong?" I ask running my fingers through his hair. He turns to face me and he has a sad look on his face. I put my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb up and down. "Why are you acting like this?" I ask. "It's nothing, It's stupid don't worry about it." He says turning back the other way.

"Bubs it's not stupid if it's making you sad." I say. He turns back to me. "It just sucks that we can't tell anyone." He says. "I thought you said you were okay with it?" I asked kind of worried. "I am. It's just I hate not being able to brag about you and show you off. I just wanna be able to tell the whole world that you're mine." He says. "Well if you wanna tell everyone we can." I say in a sad tone. I'm still not really ready to tell people, but I will if it's going to make him happy.

"No, I know you're not ready yet, and I respect that. So we'll wait." He says as he puts his hand on my thigh. I give him a small smile and put my hand on top of his. "Come here." He says pulling me on top of him. I lean down to give him a kiss. What I expected to be a short and sweet kiss turned into a full on make out.

It was so sweet and passionate. Whenever I kissed Jaden it didn't feel sexual, it was just pure passion. His hands moved up and down my sides as mine played with his messy hair. After a couple of minutes we pulled away. He gave me a cheeky smile. "Have I ever told you that you're a really good kisser?" He asked. I giggled at his comment. "Ughhh and you're so cute." He says pulling me down to his level as he gives me kisses all over my face. After we calmed down we laid there cuddling.

My head was resting on his chest listening to his soft heartbeat and he was playing with my hair and scrolling on his phone. After a few minutes I drifted off to sleep until I was interrupted by Jaden getting up from his bed. I didn't think anything of it so I just tried to go back to sleep but I heard Jaden open his door and I could hear voices.

*Jadens POV*
Nailea fell asleep on my chest and she looked so beautiful laying there. I cannot explain how much I like this girl. She's really doing something to me. My thoughts were shortly cut off by a light knock at my door. I get up from my bed trying not to wake Nailea and I go and open the door. I'm met by the familiar faces of Bryce, Josh and Anthony. And Bryce and Josh are both holding cameras.

"Let's go Hossler, we need you for a video." Bryce said rather loud. "Dude shhh." I say looking back into my room through the small crack in the door. I didn't want them to wake up Nailea. "What you got one of you're little girlfriends in there?" Anthony asked.

"No." I replied. "Is my sister by any chance in there?" Josh asked. "Maybe." I say. "Ouuuuu what were you guys doing in there alone?" Bryce asks, again being really loud. Does this kid ever whisper? "Nothing we were just hanging out and then she fell asleep." I tell him. "On your bed?" Anthony questions. "Well duh Ant, that's usually where people sleep." I reply. "So you expect us to believe that you guys were in bed together and didn't do anything?" Bryce asks. "I never said we were in bed together. She was on my bed and I was cleaning up." I tell him.

"Jaden, cleaning? Yea. No." Josh says. "Dude it's true." I tell him. "Okay buddy whatever you say." Josh replies. "Well if you will excuse me I need to finish cleaning." I say to them. "Mhmm cleaning." Bryce says into Josh's camera putting air quotes around cleaning. I roll my eyes and go back into my room locking the door so they won't walk in on us.

I walk back over to my bed and lay down next to Nailea as her gorgeous eyes flutter open.

*Naileas POV*

I hear the door close and a few seconds later feel the bed dip. I open my eyes and look up to see Jaden. "Where did you go?" I asked. "Oh the boys wanted me to film with them, but I told them I had to clean." He replies. "Don't worry about it baby, just go back to sleep." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

*2 hours later*

I wake up to an empty bed, no Jaden. I get out of bed and go to his mirror to fix my appearance. Then I leave his room and make my way downstairs. I go to the kitchen to get a snack and a bottle of water and then walk into the living room where everyone was. "Hiiii." I say as I sit down next to Josh. Everyone looks over at me with a worried look on their face.
"Who died?" I asked. The boys all looked at Claryssa and Noelani and they nodded. The girls got up and walked over to me. "Why don't we go have a girls night in my room?" Claryssa asks.

They pulled me up from my seat and tried to push me out of the room. As they were trying I caught a quick glimpse of the backyard. And that's when I saw it. The thing they were trying to hide from me. The reason they all looked worried. The reason the girls wanted to keep me out of the room.

Jaden, sitting in the backyard. Talking to, Ellie.

Ouuuuuuu another cliffhanger. Ik you guys hate these but I feel like they make the story more interesting.

Is Ellie trying to get back together with Jaden?

What is he talking to her about?

Why didn't he tell her to leave the house?

How is Nailea going to react?