22

I wake up to the sound of my alarm with a smile on my face. I hated being up this early but it was so worth it since I was hanging out with Jaden.

I went to my bathroom and did all that stuff to get ready and then I went to get dressed.

I went to my vanity and did my hair and makeup. I wanted to get all dressed up because this was kind of special to me.

 I wanted to get all dressed up because this was kind of special to me

As I'm doing my hair I hear my door open

As I'm doing my hair I hear my door open. "Knock knock." Jaden says walking in with his hand over his eyes. "Jaden you're fine." I laugh. He removes his hand and walks over to me. "Good morning, you're looking gorgeous as always." He says then kisses my cheek. I just giggle and I can tell I'm blushing super hard.

"So do you wanna tell me where we're going?" I ask. "Nope." He replies plopping down on my bed. "Pleasssseeeeee." I beg. "No." He laughs. "Now hurry up and finish getting ready." He adds. I finish my hair and grab my purse then Jaden and I make our way downstairs.

We get in the car and Jaden starts driving. After about a 20 minute drive we get to this little cafe and it's the most adorable thing inside. We walk up to the counter and Jaden starts speaking to the girl. "Table for two please." He says. She looks me up and down with a disgusted look plastered on her face. Then she grabs two menus and starts walking to the back. Jaden motions for me to go first and as I walk in front of him I feel him place his hand on my lower back.

There go the butterflies again. These damn butterflies. There's no way I like this boy that much. Is there?

Jaden and I take a seat and make small talk as we look through our menus. "Hi my names Marie welcome to The Cup, can I take your order?" She says staring at Jaden the entire time. Jaden motions to me to order first. I speak up to try and get her attention. "Can I have an everything bagel and a side of hash browns with a strawberry lemonade." I say. She turns to me and rolls her eyes. She writes it down and plasters a smile on her face as she turns back to Jaden. Jaden orders and then she walks off.

"So how did you sleep last night?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation. "I slept really well." He said with a hug smile on his face. "I actually had a dream about you." He said smirking. "Oh God Hossler. Okay what about?" I asked.

"Well I dreamt that I liked you and you liked me and you actually gave me a chance to prove that I can be good to you." He said. "I hate you so much." I reply laughing. "I just don't get why you won't give me a chance. Like I'm all in for this. I really like you and I would love to be with you, Im just waiting for you to give me a chance to show you." Jaden says.

I sigh and look down. "Look Jaden. I want to, but we can't. I can't explain to you how much I like you and how much I want to be with you, but we can't be together." He doesn't say anything he just looks down at his phone. Wow I was expecting some type of reaction from him but I guess not. Maybe he doesn't care at this point.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes our food finally arrived and of course the waitress started flirting with Jaden again. But he obviously didn't seem to care much so I decided not to show that I care. Although, I was actually dying on the inside. It's not fun to constantly watch girls flirt with the guy you like. After we eat I tell Jaden I'm going to the bathroom but I really walk up to the front counter.

I'm not in the mood for fighting with Jaden right now or in the mood for letting him pay for me. I also know he's gonna give me shit if I pay for both of ours so I ask for separate checks. "Hi can we get two separate checks?" I say to the lady at the front. While she's looking through our order our waitress walks up to the counter. "Awww what. you're not pretty enough for him to pay for you?" She asks putting on a fake pouty face. I just roll my eyes at her comment.

I look back at the other lady trying to ignore her. "Or wait is he broke? Because like if he is then I'm not interested." She says to me. Okay this bitch is really starting to get on my nerves. "You know, it's really none of your business but neither of those are true. And to be completely honest with you, even if you wanted to be with him I doubt you would get a chance." I say to her. "Oh really? I hate to break it to you honey but I could take that little boyfriend of yours easily." She says getting in my face.

"One he's not my boyfriend, two trust me you really couldn't. He's into someone else so I don't even think he'll give you the time of day." I tell her. "Well if he's into you then I know he has terrible taste. I don't know why anyone would be interested in an ugly slut like you." She said. "Marie, that is no way to be talking to customers. Go clean up in the back." The lady at the counter says. She gives me one last dirty look before walking off. "Honey I'm so sorry about her, she's always bitching about something." The lady says as she hands me Jaden's bill and I give her the money for mine.

"It's okay, thank you." I say as I walk back to the table. "Here." I say dropping Jaden's bill in front of him. "Wow no fight on who's paying?" He asks. "No because I already paid mine." I say. He gives me a look of anger. "Why Nailea, I'm the one who invited you out so why not just let me pay?" He asks. "Because Jaden, you're not my boyfriend so I don't want you to be spending money on me. You don't need to be spoiling me when we're just friends." I say. "Plus I didn't really feel like having that argument right now." I say crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat.

"Okay what's up, why are you in such a bad mood all of a sudden?" He asks. "I don't know what you're talking about." I reply. He grabs my hand across the table. "Nailea. I know something is bothering you. I will respect it if you don't want to talk to about it right now and I'll give you time until you do want to talk. Okay?" He says to me. I nod. That was actually kind of sweet, now I feel bad for acting like a bitch. I mean it's not really his fault, I'm the one that said I didn't want a relationship. Ughhh Nailea you're so stupid.

Jaden and I walked up to the front to pay for his food and as we were up there, that bitch Marie walked up behind Jaden and slipped a piece of paper into his back pocket. I could feel the jealousy all throughout my body, but I had no right to be jealous. We're not together.

Jaden and I walk out of the cafe and get into the car. As we get in he pulls out the paper and unravels it. "Another number? Wow you're very popular Hossler." I say with sarcasm. "Ouuuu is someone jealous?" He teases. I don't say anything, I just look down at my phone. "You are jealous." He laughs as he pokes my side. "Okay yes Jaden I'm jealous, is that what you want to hear?" I say kind of snapping at him. "I'm sorry Lea, I didn't mean to." He says looking down. "No Jaden I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." I say. He grabs my hand lightly and smiles at me. "It's okay." He says.

We make our way home and for the rest of the day I just stayed in my room alone. I didn't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.

Did Jaden and Nailea think that breakfast was a date?

What is Jaden going to do with Marie's number?

Is Nailea going to make a move to keep Jaden away from Marie?

Will Jaden move on because he thinks Nailea's not interested?