15

I walk over to my vanity to get all the makeup stuff I need. I take a quince glance in the mirror and I can see Jaden behind me staring at me. I start thinking to myself. Maybe I should tease him, I could have fun with this.

I grab the stuff and walk over to Jaden and put the makeup next to him on the bed. Then I position myself in between his legs and start doing his makeup. I notice the entire time Jaden is looking at my body. "Jaden you know my eyes are up here right?" I ask him. "I'm sorry you're just like really gorgeous." He says as he grab the back of my thighs. I put my arms around his neck and we just stand like that looking at each other for a few minutes. "You're kind of cute too I guess." I say with a laugh. "Well duh." He replies.

I go back to doing his makeup and after about 20 minutes I'm finished. "Ummm do you wanna wait for me while I change or do you just want me to meet you downstairs?" I ask. "I'll wait for you." He says pulling out his phone and laying back on my bed. I go into my closet and put on the body suit and fishnets. I'll put the shoes and accessories on after I do my hair and makeup.

I walk out and I see Jaden sit up. He looks at me and laughs. "Okay this is totally not fair." He says. "What? Is there something wrong with the costume." I say innocently as I turn around and show him the back. I wasn't expecting his reaction but I'm not complaining.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body. I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "Do you understand what you're doing to me?" He whispers. "What is that?" I ask innocently again. He just groans. "Ughh why are you so gorgeous? Fuck." He says. "Try to control yourself Hossler." I say motioning for him to look down at the obvious boner that was forming in his jeans. He blushed and looked kind of embarrassed. I just laughed and walked back over to my vanity and sat down.

"Need someone to take care of that for you?" I ask with a small smirk. He looks at me stunned. "Are y- are you suggesting..." he points at me and then at himself. "Hmmm, very tempting but no." I say as he looks a little disappointed. I put my wig on and then started on my makeup. By the time I was done with my makeup it was about 9:40 but we could already hear some people in the house.

This was my look:

"Do you wanna go down now or do you wanna wait a few minutes?" I ask

"Do you wanna go down now or do you wanna wait a few minutes?" I ask. Jaden sits up from my bed and I realize this was the first time he was seeing my full costume. "Holy fuck, why are you so fucking beautiful?" He replies. "Okay okay, I get it you think I'm pretty you keep reminding me." I laugh. "I just gotta be honest." he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Well anyways are we going now orrrrr?" I trail off waiting for a response. "Yeah let's go." He says getting up from my bed. Jaden and I walk downstairs to see people everywhere. We go into the kitchen to and we see the girls and they immediately pull me away to take some pictures. After we're done with pictures I go back to the kitchen to get a drink.

I grab a cup and a bottle of tequila and fill the cup most of the way. Then I decide I'll just go walk around and see if I can have some fun. As I'm making my way to the living room someone grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Josh asks looking pissed. "Umm tryna have fun." I reply. "Okay first of all I told you that you weren't allowed to come and to stay upstairs." He tells me with anger in his voice. "Well you're not the boss of me." I roll my eyes and begin to walk off. He grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Actually I am while you're in LA." He says to me. "Yanno I figured you were going to come anyways but couldn't you of at least picked an outfit that didn't show your entire ass?" He asked me. "Hmmm let me think. Nope." I giggled.

"Nailea I'm not playing around right now. You can stay at the party if you go upstairs right now and change." He tells me. "Josh if I were you I'd be more worried about what Noelani is wearing." I say to him. As soon as he heard her name his eyes widened, and he quickly walked off to find her. Josh knew that if Noelani was wearing something revealing it could end bad for her. Unlike me she's never really been one to stand up for herself and that always made Josh extra protective over her. If someone tried to take advantage of her she might not have the courage to stand up to them.

I walked around for a few more minutes looking for a familiar face so I wouldn't look like a loner. I saw a few of the boys but if I'm being completely honest I was only looking for one. Jaden.

I walked up to Bryce, "Hey Bryce have you seen Jaden?" I asked him. "Uhhh, yea h- he was in th- th- the kitchen." He was obviously drunk already he couldn't seem to put his words together. I made my way to the kitchen and what I saw instantly made me sad. Jaden was talking to a girl. But there was something about his body language that made it look like more than a friendly conversation. She was leaned up against the wall and he was standing in front of her. Very close to her.

His arm was resting above her head and his face was super close to hers. They were laughing so much and they looked so comfortable with each other. Why was this bothering me so much? I don't even like Jaden like that.

I decided to take my mind off of it and I went to get a refill. I drank that one and refilled my cup again. And repeat. I did this like 4 or 5 times, not sure I lost count. When I could finally feel the alcohol hitting me I decided to go have some fun. I made my way to the dance floor and this really cute guy came up to me.

kinda a cliffhanger but not really.

do you think nailea will hook up with the cute guy? who is this cute guy? is he one of jaden's friends?

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3