23

*2 weeks later*

The past two weeks have been great. Jaden and I have gotten so much closer and there's been a ton of flirting. A lot of people have been questioning me, asking if we're dating, but we're still just friends. There hasn't been any drama between us but we don't have the best record of being drama free at parties. And guess what is happening tonight? That's right, a party.

I'm really not looking forward to tonight, but it's New Year's Eve and you'll never see me pass up a chance to party and get drunk. So I guess I have no choice. Plus I live in the house and we're hosting so it doesn't make sense if I stay in my room all night.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs to see the boys all setting up for the party. I woke up kind of late today, it's already 4 pm. "Good morning boys." I say cheerfully as I walk into the kitchen. "Uhhh Bean it's 4 pm." Josh says. "Well it's morning for me." I say. "Why are you in such a good mood?" Kio questions me. "Why wouldn't I be? There's no reason to be in a bad mood, and I have no space for negativity in my life." I say with a smile as I sit down at the island.

"Is she high or something?" Bryce leans over and asks Jaden. Jaden just shrugs. "Bryce I appreciate your concern but no I am not, I'm just happy." I reply. The boys all give me weird looks as I walk over the the pantry. I pull out a packet of oatmeal and while I'm waiting for that to finish I cut up some fruit. I put my the fruit in a separate bowl and grab a bottle of water then sit down at the island. "So do you happen to have a new years kiss in mind?" Josh asks as he sits next to me.

"I don't actually." I reply and continue eating my oatmeal. "Well I happen to know that someone really wants to kiss you tonight." He says. I roll my eyes "If it's Jaden, I'm not interested." I reply. "What happened with you two, I thought you guys liked each other?" He asked. "Nothing happened between us. We do like each other, we just agreed to stay friends." I tell him. "Well just be prepared tonight, because he might make a move. I think he's getting tired of waiting." Josh laughs and gets up to go help the boys again.

Great. I was trying to have a positive attitude today. I'm trying to be a better person and be more optimistic but no, just more drama. But wait, would it really be the worse thing in the world if Jaden made a move on me tonight? I mean it would be my first New Years kiss. Every year that Brayden and I went to a party he was always blacked out before midnight. So maybe it wouldn't be so bad to just go with it. Whatever happens tonight, I won't let it stress me out. Right now I just need to relax until it's time to get ready.

I finish eating and wash my dishes then I go up to my room. I lay back down in my bed and then turn on Netflix. (yo speaking of Netflix can yall give me some shows to watch. either hulu or netflix bc like this quarantine hella boring..... thx)

After about an hour of watching I hear a knock on the door. "You may enter." I yell. The door opens and Jaden runs in and jumps on my bed. "Ughhhh Jaden get off of me." I laugh. "Noooo I want cuddles." He says looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fineee." I groan and roll my eyes. Jaden makes himself a bit more comfortable. He's laying on top of me and his head is resting on my chest while I'm playing with his hair. "Jaden you can't even see the tv if you lay like that." I say. "I didn't come to watch Netflix, I came for cuddles." He says.

I go back to watching Netflix and just try to relax. After about another 2 hours it was 8 pm and I was getting kind of hungry. I wanted to go downstairs and get a snack but I was so comfortable and Jaden was asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, he looked so cute and peaceful. I grabbed my phone and texted Mila.

Babygirl💕
Hey bebs can you
bring me a snack
I can't get up

Wifey😻
Yea ofc but why
what's wrong?

Babygirl💕
you'll see when
you come

A couple minutes later Mila walks in my room. "Ahhhh omg you guys are so cute." she whisper yells. I just smile. She walks over and hands me a pack of cookies and a bottle of water then makes her way out of the room. I go back to watching Netflix for the next 30 minutes. Jaden woke up a few times but kept going back to sleep. He looked so cute laying there, and I love babying him like this. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if him and I were together.

"Jaden wake up. I gotta get ready." He doesn't answer. All I got out of him was a groan. I just laugh. "Bubs you don't have to wake up, you just need to get off me so I can get ready." I say. He lazily rolls off of me and I get out of bed. I walk into my bathroom and get undressed. I step in the shower and do all the necessary stuff.

When I'm done I go to my closet and spend like 15 minutes trying to put together an outfit.

This is what I finally decided on

This is what I finally decided on. I straighten my hair and then moved onto my makeup.

When I finished I saw that Jaden was awake on his phone and I guess he had changed while I was in the shower

When I finished I saw that Jaden was awake on his phone and I guess he had changed while I was in the shower. I go to my closet really quick to pick out a pair of shoes. I grab a pair of black heels and put them on. They would probably be coming off within the next hour. I wasn't planning on being in heels all night, that's too much for me.

I walk back into my room and Jaden looks up. "Wow you look stunning." He says. "Why thank you." I say with a smile. "Let's go." Jaden says as he leads me out the door.

There's going to be a special guest character at the party. Who do you think it is?

Is Jaden going to make a move on Nailea?

Or is Nailea going to kiss someone else at the party?