35

Jaden and I get back to the house at around 4 pm. I walk into the kitchen to see Bryce, Josh and Griffin talking. "Hey bitches." I say sitting down. "Nai, party tonight. You in?" Bryce asks. "Fuck yea I'm in." I reply. "No, nope. She's not going." Josh says. "Yes I am. You're not the boss of me." I reply in a childish tone. "Technically I am." Josh says.

"What's going on?" Jaden says coming into the kitchen. "Nailea wants to go to the party tonight at the cove." Josh says. Jaden walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. "Oh definitely not happening." Jaden says. "What why?" I ask shocked that even Jaden doesn't want me to go.

"Well for one I don't feel like getting in a fight over you tonight." He says. I give him a confused look. "The cove parties are full of pervy college guys who have no respect for girls." Jaden explains. "I will fight on behalf of you, just let her go." Bryce tells Jaden.

"Yea just let me go, please bubba?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes. "Nope." He replies. "Why, Bryce just said he'll fight for you." I tell him. "Okay well you also have a habit of wondering off when you're drunk and I don't even want to imagine what would happen if we lose sight of you at that party." He explains. "Thank you Jay." Josh adds.

"Okay how about this, what if I promise to dress appropriately, not talk to any guys, not drink too much, and stay with you guys at all times." I say. Bryce and I give Josh puppy dog eyes. Jaden and Josh exchange looks and then Jaden sighs. "Fine." He says.

"Yes!" Bryce yells. "Thank you. I love you." I say grabbing Jaden's face and kissing him. "Yeah yeah." Jaden laughs and rolls his eyes. "Okayy I'm gonna go get ready." I say running out of the kitchen. "Remember you said you're gonna dress appropriately." Josh yells. "Yeah yeah." I reply running up the steps. Obviously I wasn't going to live up to my promise about dressing appropriately, and I think the boys knew that. But I guess they didn't feel like arguing anymore.

I go into my room and just as I was about to go into my closet I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I yell. "Hey it's at the beach so remember to bring a bikini. And make sure it's a hot one." Bryce says. "Bryce could you like stop hitting on my girlfriend." Jaden says pushing past him. "I was giving her tips to look hot for you." Bryce shrugs. "Whatever bitch get out." Jaden says pushing him out of the room.

Jaden follows me to my closet as I go to choose something to wear. I find the bikini that I want and run to the bathroom as fast as possible so Jaden can't see what I'm putting on. I change into my bikini and realize I forgot my clothes so I put a robe on and go get them. When I got to the closet Jaden gave me a weird look but shook it off and looked back at his phone. "I already know you're wearing something super revealing, I'm not even gonna try." He laughs.

I opened the robe and showed him the bikini. He looked up and his jaw dropped. "Damn my girl is sexy." He says and I giggle. "Do you want me to change it?" I ask. Usually he doesn't care what I wear but I guess he's really scared about tonight because of the type of party it is. "Nah boo, do you. You just better stay close at the party." He says. I nod and go to grab my clothes.

After I was done getting ready we went to Jaden's room so he could change them went downstairs to meet up with the boys

After I was done getting ready we went to Jaden's room so he could change them went downstairs to meet up with the boys. We get down there and Josh, Bryce, Griffin and Quinton are waiting for us. Quinton said he was gonna be the DD so we decided to drive instead of taking an uber. We all get in the car with Griffin and Bryce in the front and the rest of us in the back with me sitting on Jaden's lap.

We get to the party and for the first hour we were just hanging out with some people the boys knew and mingling with others. "Yo Bryce, we're playing beer pong, you in?" A guy asks walking over to us. The group of us follow him over to where they were playing. "Alright boy, pick your partner." The guy says to Bryce. Bryce turns to me and smirks. "Nailea." Is all he says. I nod and hand Jaden my drink then walk over to join Bryce at the table. "Just so you know princess we're not playing with beer. Straight liquor, so if you can't hang I suggest you back out now." The other guy says to me.

Then I hear Jaden chuckle. "Ahhh that's funny dude." He starts. "But I wouldn't of said that if I was you." He says getting serious and the guy just rolls his eyes. I turn back to face the 2 boys. "Don't worry about me princess." I said mocking him for what he called me. "Just take your shot." I add on throwing a ping pong ball at him.

The game starts and all I can say is Bryce and I were giving them a run for their money.

*Jaden's POV*

Josh and I were standing on the side watching Bryce and Nailea dominate at beer pong. The one guy who warned Nai at the beginning of the game kept making comments towards her the whole time. "Yo Josh." I said nudging his shoulder. "Hmm." He replies. "I don't like the vibe of this guy." I say pointing at the guy playing against them. "Dude same, something about him doesn't sit right with me." I nod and look over at the guy to catch him staring at Nailea as she bent over to
pick up the ball.

She no longer had her dress on. She took it off earlier because she wanted to go swimming. "Yo keep staring at my girl and we're gonna have a problem." I yell at him. "If you don't want people staring at her maybe tell her not to dress like a slut." He replies. That's all it took to set me off. I threw down the drink I was holding and charged over to him.

ouuuuuuuu..... another fight??

Is Jaden gonna right this guy?

Is this the worst thing to happen at the party?

What else might happen?