B.3 Family...

One Year Later

One Year Later..

I sat down on the couch and looked beside me. Jin was sleeping with the twins. We had twins. The day we found out Jin almost passed out. Twin Boys. Kim Drayce and Kim Yeong-su.

I chuckled seeing Drayce on top of Jins head while Yeong-su was on his chest with his mouth open. I moved them making sure not to wake them up.

I get back up and go to the kitchen and cook lunch. A few minutes later I felt someone pull me back by the waist wich startled me. I turn around and see Jin.

"Hello Love.." Jin says while smiling at me. I smile back and he pecks my lips. "Where are the ki-" I get caught off by Jin. "I put them in their crib I put the monitor on don't worry!" Jin says while showing me them. I smile and kiss him on the cheek and getting back to cooking.

"What are you cooking today?" Jin asks while washing his hands... "tteokbokki" I say and he nods. "Let me help." Jin whines while shaking me. "No Jin last time you did you ate half the food!" I say and he whines again.

"Its not my fault my wife's cooking is good!" He says again. "Please I promise I won't eat it." He says while laughing.

"Hmm okay then.." I say and we start cooking..

A few minutes later..

I turn around to see Jin with a mouth full of rice cakes. "Jin!" I say while taking off my sandal. He screams and runs away. "Uhhh" I yell out in annoyance. He ate half the ricecakes. "Jin go to the store and buy more rice cakes please." I yell out and he yells and okay back and I hear the door open and close. .

I get back to cooking and Jin comes back and actually helps me. The food was done and we woke up the twins and fed them and put them back to sleep then we ate.

We were watching a movie while cuddling. Out of nowhere Jin starts speaking. "Y/n have I told you how much I love you hmm" Jin says while pecking my lips. I look up at him and smile. "Yes you have and I love you to baby I love you and our little family." I say and he smiles.

We were about to kiss when we hear crying noises upstairs. I check the monitor and see the boys have woken up again. "Oh oh time to check them!" I say while getting up while hearing Jin groan..

"Okay but I'm gonna beat you!" Jin says while running up the stairs. "Oh no your not." I say while running and laughing...

After that we lived happily ever after!...

Bye guys this is my last bonus Chapter. Love you guys and check out my other stories and my new Min Yoongi FF... bye hope you liked it!...