(Ch:14)

~☕~

Y/n..

I wake up to the sun shining through my curtains. Another day of living without him I think to myself. I shower and change into this

I go downstairs and leave my house locking it and going into my car and driving off to my job

I go downstairs and leave my house locking it and going into my car and driving off to my job. A couple minutes later I get there shut the door and go in another day at work.

I go inside put my apron on start working.

Couple Hours Later..

12:00 PM..

I hear the door open close. I look up my breath hitched. There he was Kim Seok-jin. He goes up to the cashier and orders his coffee. "Um can I have a iced american." He says and I can feel his dark stare at me. I avoid him and tell him the total. "Yes that will be four dollars and 50 cents." I say he gives me his credit card. I grab it and our hand touched. We stay like that for a few seconds until I get back to my senses and slide the card. I give it back to him and I start making his coffee. My co-worker comes out and he helps me.

We finish it and I grab it and deliver it. I go up to Jin and put down his coffee and try to leave only to be pulled back by him. "Sit with me Y/n." I hear his soft voice again calling my name. I don't turn back or sit. "I'm sorry sir but I have work to do so no thank you." I state and leave quickly.

I could feel his gaze on me. I could feel my cheeks growing a shade of pink. I excuse myself and go into the bathroom without knowing I'm being followed. I try to close the door only to have it pushed open. I look up and see him already locking the door shut and pushes me against the wall.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" He whisper yells but I ignore him. "Hey Y/n I'm sorry okay baby I'm sorry for playing with your heart and hurting you a million times, I'm sorry losing you was the worst mistake I ever done in my life, It hurt me not being with you I never saw your worth you are the person that makes me smile and laugh when no one can. I love you Y/n even if you don't believe me I love you" Jin says and kneels down. "Please give me a second chance" He says while still on his knees begging me for a second chance. "Jin I already gave you so many chances to many to count,and if you want to gain a second chance respect me and my space and please get out, if you really changed like you said please leave me alone, and break up with your girlfriend if you want to be with me." I finally say what I wanted to say of my chest. He nods and leaves me alone.

Once he closes the door my eyes start watering. I breath in and out controlling my emotions. I splash water on my face and go out. Seeing the table where Jin was at cleared with a tip on it. I go and clean up the space and get the five dollar tip and help my coworker.

To Be Continued!

Sorry I'm really inactive with this story I've been really busy helping my dad outside with a project he is making even though I'm a girl I live in a Mexican household so please don't leave luv ya-A/n