(Ch:11)

Y/n

Y/n..

I scoot back immediately and try to run away but I couldn't. "Y/n is that you?" I hear him say and I tense up remembering that voice. "No I'm not Y/n" I say lying to him. "Are you sure because I know you more than everyone you know." He says again and I turn around. "Yeah I'm Y/n but you don't know nothing about me I've changed im not that little girl who you could manipulate." I say and start walking away but was pulled back by someone grabbing my wrist.

He turned me around and I was met by a pair of lips on mine. I stood still but got back to my senses and pushed him away slapping him in the mean time. "Don't Fucking Touch Me You Asshole." I say and run away with my food. I quickly check out and go outside. I turn my head back and see him coming towards me. I quickly put my stuff inside my car and drive off before he could get here.

A few minutes later I arrive home and put my groceries inside. I put all the stuff away and go take a shower. I change into this

and go downstairs and watch a movie

Jin..

After Y/n slapped me I just stood there until I got back to my senses leaving my stuff behind seeing her already going outside. I ran towards her but she saw me a started walking faster. Before I knew she got in her car and drove off. Leaving me there.

I quickly get in my car trying to follow her but when I got out of the parking lot she was already gone. I slam my hand in the wheel and stood there. I heard a few honks and I looked back seeing mad people trying to get out. I quickly go home.

I arrive home and see my girlfriend preparing dinner. I go behind her and put my hands around her waist putting my head on her shoulder kissing it lightly. She giggled and turned around. "Hello baby" I say and kiss her lips and she quickly kisses me back...

Y/n..

"Jungkook I'm not kidding I just saw Jin why is he here in Busan!" I say and he doesn't say nothing. "Nonna I don't know he didn't say anything to us but that he was just leaving for a trip somewhere." He says back. "And from all the places he chose Busan sure like I'll believe that." I say and he just groans in return. "Nonna I promise you that I didn't tell him where you were so don't blame it on me!" He says again. "Jungkook He Kissed Me!" I said and I heard him laugh. "Did you enjoy it" Jungkook says to me while laughing. "Jungkook do you not remember what he did to me how can I enjoy it." I say once again. "Okay Okay I'll stop let's talk about something else okay." Jungkook says and I just say ok and I heard something. "NONNA IS THAT YOU" I hear the voice say. "Yes it's me Taehyung" I say and he takes the phone away from Jungkook and start talking to me leaving Jk without a phone for the next two hours....

TBC

I feel like my chapters are getting boring what do you think?....😖