(Ch:20)

▪︎🥀▪︎

▪︎🥀▪︎

Y/n..

I wake up in a unknown location. My head hurts and I feel like throwing up. I get up quickly and look around. I was surrounded by darkness. I sigh and try to walk around. There was a tiny light that kinda showed me the room. But it wasn't enough. "Where am I...Hello!?" I yell out but nothing and no one responds. I sigh again getting frustrated wanting to cry. I slide down the wall and cover myself. It was cold really cold.

I start crying thinking about Jin and how he is doing...

I hear a door openings I look at the figure.... It was....

Jin..

I kept calling Y/n but she hasn't picked up. I get frustrated and get my car keys and go to her apartment. I quickly get out after getting there and unlock it with the spare keys she gave me. I look around and yell out her name. "Y/N BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell out and go upstairs to her room. I open the door and see nothing everything was untouched. I go back downstairs to her kitchen space. I see a not on the kitchen. I go towards it... I pick up the note and begin reading it...

"She is mine you bastard took her away from me but not again....now I'm taking her away from you..-S..."

Y/n where are you baby who took you away from me....I say to myself while looking at the note... Not again....It can't be where are you ....

To Be Continued...

A little update it took me a day to write this short Chapter Wattpad is still being weird I hope you liked it...