(Ch:5)

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

2 Months Later

A lot happened in the two months

Sehun asked me out and I said yes. A terrible mistake why you may ask? Because not even a week later and Sehun became possessive over me. I now wake up with new bruises every single day for school. I cover them up with makeup. After what happened with me and Jin that day I ignored him. He would sometimes pull me in a empty classroom or janitors closet to talk.

One time he was close to finding out one of my bruises because he almost took advantage of me but I quickly got out before he could see the bruises.

Present....

I wake up to my alarm clock waking me up. I get up and my body ached after yesterday. Sehun beat me up and gave me new bruises. He was gonna stay over but for some reason I made him mad and he started hitting me and left. I get up and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and get up. I couldn't say that it didn't hurt because it did I love him. I get out the shower and look at my arms bruises and fading bruises everywhere.

I wipe away my tears and get dressed. Thank god its getting cold again so I didn't have to die in the heat of the sun.

I put this on

and leave my hair down letting it dry off by itself

and leave my hair down letting it dry off by itself. I cover the exposed parts with concealer and go downstairs. I live alone because my parents died when I was little but I was the heir of the inheritance.

I prepared myself breakfast and ate it quickly. I go outside and see Sehun already waiting for me. "Get in Y/n" Sehun tells me and I follow not trying to get in his bad side today.

I go inside and buckle up my seatbelt. It was silent. After awhile I feel Sehun hand go on my thigh it was normal for me so I didn't get startled. "Were going to a party tonight." Sehun said out of nowhere. "Do I have to it's cold today?" I say to him while facing him. "Your coming with me your my girlfriend Y/n" Sehun said and faced me. "Okay I guess." I said giving up because he sounded kinda mad.