(Ch:9)

Jin

Jin..

It's been three weeks since Y/n got in a car accident. I would visit her when Jungkook or the others weren't there. I would stand next to her bed. I would look at her precious baby face. I regret doing those things to her. I regret cheating on her I just regret playing with her. I regret not realizing what I had in front of me the whole time, the girl of my dreams. But now it's to late I lost my friendship with my bestfriends that I've known since we were little. But the thing that I regret the most is losing you. I came back to reality to hear my phone ringing. I look at the ID.

"Sandra" Calling
Pick Up Decline

I pick up and go outside looking at my baby one last time before closing the door. Putting my hood on and mask so nobody could see who I was. "Hello?" I say. "Jinnnie when are you coming home I need you..." Sandra says. "I'm not going to your house anymore were done don't call me again" I say and hang up. Leaving the hospital and while doing that I see Jungkook enter.

I get in my car and drive off to a bar. That's my routine nowadays, I visit Y/n then leave coming to a bar and drink my feeling. I enter the bar and sit down. Then I start drinking. Not knowing that day Y/n woke up. He slept with a girl while Y/n was being checked up.

Authors

The next day he woke up. A new girl beside him. He gets up and gets dressed leaving the girl behind. He drives home and gets washed up. Then he drives to the hospital. He goes to your room to see nobody there but a squeaky clean room. He goes to the receptionist and calls out your name just for them to say you already left. He goes to your house and knocks on the door. No answers. The next door neighbor comes out to tell him you already left nobody lives there anymore.

He fell on his knees. Maybe if he could have taken of his blindfold earlier this wouldn't have happened. And after that day he never saw you again. He saw the other guys but they never told him where you were. They wanted to protect you.... from him...

To Be Continued....