(Ch:23)

●🥀●

●🥀

One Year Later..

Jin...

It's been a year since Y/n was rescued. She was traumatized from it. She always had nightmares of Sehun.

She had to get therapy for her to become better. She stopped having the nightmares and she was better now.

Right now I was laying beside her. Caressing her sleeping face. She looked so Angelic.

I kissed her forehead. I felt her squirm around underneath me. I chuckled at her actions. "Baby wake up" I say in my morning voice whispering at her.

"Hmm" She says and slowly opening her eyes. She looks at me and smiles. "Goodmorning love" She says at me and I smile at her. "Goodmorning beautiful" I say at her and she covers her face getting shy.

I chuckled at her actions and try to take her hands off her face. Once I do I hover over her. She giggles at me and I leave pecks all over her face. She giggles again. I try to peck her lips but she stops me.

"Aniyo my breath stinks I haven't brushed my teeth." She says while covering her mouth while speaking. "I don't care your my fiance for a reason." I say and take her hands off her mouth and kiss her passionately.

She kissed back. Y/n and I are getting married. I asked for her to marry me last week. She accepted. I was so happy and she was too.

Y/n..

Once we were done kissing I made him get up and shower. In which he whined about. But I told him if he didn't obey,he would have to sleep on the couch. In which he got up quickly and went into th bathroom without taking a towel or his clothes.

I giggled at his actions and got up. Making the bed and picking his clothes out and a towel. I go into the bathroom and leave his towel in there. I get out and lay out his clothes on the bed. And go do my morning routine in the other bathroom. Once I got out I put on my clothes.

I go back into our room and sit on my vanity and start brushing my hair and did light makeup

I go back into our room and sit on my vanity and start brushing my hair and did light makeup. Once I was done I see Jin walking out the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Hair dripping wet and his abs showing. He comes towards me while drying his hair with a small towel. He goes behind me and peck my cheek.

"Baby need help with drying your hair?" I ask him while he sits on the bed. "Yeah sure love" he answered back and I go towards him. I take his towel and start drying his hair. While I'm drying his hair he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer him. He rests his head on my stomach while I dry his hair.

"Jagiya what are we going to do today?" Jin asks me while pecking my belly. "I don't know yet what do you wanna do?" I say at him. "Do you wanna go to the movies." Jin says and I just hum. Once I'm done drying his hair and back away from him.

"Done" I say and he nods "Thank you baby" Jin says and I smile at him. "Hmm now get dressed while I go make breakfast." I say to him and he nods and pecks my lips and I go downstairs leaving him.

Now that's our morning routine. The rest of the day we spent it outside the house until it was night time and we came back to the house.

Y/n and Jin Bought a house together actually a mansion so they could live together.

To Be Continued..

Share and Vote Byee!