(Ch:7)

1 Month Later

1 Month Later...

Y/n POV

It was a month later.... Jin and I are fine you can say. I mean it's not like I can do whatever I want. We are graduating today. I'm wearing what Jin made me wear today. I wear and do what he tells me to do and wear because I'm scared to make him leave. I'm submissive to him I guess. I get ready in my graduation outfit. I wear my cap put my high heels on grab my stuff and go downstairs and he is there. He looks at me and smiles "You look okay today" He says and I force a smile. * I guess I'm not good enough yet* I think to myself. I go up to him and fix his tie "You look handsome today my Worldwide Handsome." I say while finishing fixing his tie. He just smiles and brings me outside.

We get in the car and leave to College.

Skip To End Of Ceremony Cause Author Nim Has Only Went To One Actual Graduation Ceremony

I was saying goodbye to my friends and taking pictures. It was finally all over and I went home without Jin because he was nowhere so I just went home by bus. I open the door and go inside...

1 Week Later...

I open the door when I get home. Silence that's all I hear since Jin left and dissapeared I tried to make the guys tell me where he was but no one knew saying that they thought he was with me. Or that's what he's been telling them. I finally grew impatient and went to his house. I open it and I see horror.

Jin with a girl having sex there tounges down each other's throats. I feel a sting in my eyes trying to fight the urge to cry. I once again feel my heart break. "I'm not your fucking toy Kim Seokjin so Stop playing with me!" I yell which makes both of their heads turn to my direction.

"But you are" I hear him say while I'm leaving slamming the door close. I run to my car and push the keys in. I drive off.

Tears keep running down my face blurring my vision. It was night time. I clean my tears and look forward only to see a train coming towards me as fast as possible. The last thing I heard was me yelling for help. Then everyone and everything went dark.....

To Be Continued......