Chapter 21

Tengen had his blade at the left side of Gyutaro's neck and Tanjiro swings at his right side. You didn't want to miss out and position yourself to thrust your sword at the center of his neck, but as all of your swords almost connected, Gyutaro caught Tengen's blade with his sickle and did the same to Tanjiro's. Gyutaro caught your blade in his mouth. Tengen used his other blade and tried to thrust at the back of his neck but Gyutaro kicked you in the stomach making you fall back and turned his head 180 degrees catching the blade in his mouth again.

"Hang in there Kamado!"

Tengen then jumped off the roof with Gyutaro and Hinatsuru grabbed onto Tanjiro to prevent him from falling as well.

"Uzui!"

"Hey watch out!"

Hinatsuru pushed you and Tanjiro out of the way and right where you were Inosuke and Zenitsu's sleeping form landed.

"Zenitsu! Inosuke!"

"We need a change of strategy! We can't get close to this worm lady at all! We need you guys' help! The old guy will have to do his best to hold off against mantis man!"

"She's weaker than the sickle guy! Let's cut off her head and then help him! Tanjiro can you still move?"

"Yeah I can! But the enemy poisoned Uzui so he's in trouble! If we don't finish this as soon as possible..."

"Tanjiro!"

You dove and leaped onto Tanjiro making him duck from an attack from Gyutaro. You quickly stood up surprised that even though that he was fighting Tengen, he took a swipe at Tanjiro. You quickly turned your head looking for Hinatsuru making sure she was okay.

"Hinatsuru!"

"I can easily hide so don't worry about me! Just find a way to win!"

She then jumps down the roof and you turn to the real problem.

"Haha! You're started to slow down! Which one of you shall I crush first?"

Tanjiro and you were caught up fighting the obi and you saw Inosuke charging towards the demonette.

"Zenitsu! Y/N! Make sure to protect Inosuke!"

"Got it!"

"Right!"

"Beast Breathing, 8th Fang: Explosive Rush!"

Inosuke ran towards the demon and the obi raced towards him.

"Water Breathing, 3rd Form: Flowing Dance!"

"Thunder Breathing, 1st Form: Thunderclap and Flash: Eightfold!"

"Zodiac Breathing, 8th Form: Gemini!"

You three cleared the obi's that were going towards Inosuke making a pathway for him.

"This time I'll end it!
Beast Breathing, 6th Fang: Palisade Bite!"

He took his swords and placed them on both sides of her neck and cutting it off clean.

"Inosuke you did it!"