Chapter 17

Once Inosuke broke through the roof you look at the sleeping passengers and see a really strange veiny thing absorbing the passenger. You couldn't just stand there so you obviously did something.

"Zodiac Breathing, 5th Form: Aries!"

You swing your sword with high accuracy and cut what seems to be part of the demon. The parts light on fire not harming the captives at all.

Rengoku told everyone that there were 8 cars and he would protect the people in the last 5 while Zenitsu and Nezuko will protect the remaining 3. You, Tanjiro, and Inosuke would look for the main body of the demon that you heard was controlling the whole train.

You got rid of all the demon parts you saw on the car you were on and left the rest to Zenitsu and Nezuko and went to look for Tanjiro and Inosuke.

You moved maybe 2 cars over and found Tanjiro and saw a demon part about to attack him from the back.

"Zodiac Breathing, 6th Form: Sagittarius."

An uncountable amount of arrows engulfed with flames stood beside you and with a swing of your sword the arrows were launched hitting the demon with astounding accuracy. The demon parts lit up in flames and disintegrated leaving Tanjiro and the passengers unharmed.

"Y/N! Inosuke said the demon's main body is the very first car of the train! The one that has the coal!"

You nod your head and you both break through the roof running and catching up with Inosuke. The speed of the train and you running made your hair, haori, and uniform skirt flow behind you, your face glowing by the moon's bright light in the starless sky.
Inosuke enters the locomotive and the train driver seemed to be panicked. You and Tanjiro followed behind him and just as Inosuke was about to slash the vital spot of the demon, demon hands came out from everywhere and grabbed Inosuke.

"Water Breathing, 6th Form: Whirlpool."

Tanjiro don't hesitate and cuts the hands grabbing onto Inosuke.

"Y/N! Inosuke! The demon's head is directly below us!"

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm the boss!"

"Okay, fine!"

Inosuke slashes the ground beneath you and you see the neck bone.

"Water Breathing, 8th Form: Waterfall Basin!"

Just as Tanjiro was about to slash the neck of the demon, the demons arms blocked the attack to hit the neck and the wound closed up. The arms started attacking. You 3 started slashing at the arms.

"You two! Let's match our breathing and attack it together! One of us will slash the flesh and the other two will go for the neck!"

"You got it! That's a good idea! You have my praise!"

You only nod and head towards it only to meet several demon eyes. It did not have any effect on you as you were a demon, but Tanjiro tells Inosuke to slice his own throat in his dream and he'll wake up.

Tanjiro's eyes roll to back of his head and not even a second later he's back to normal but then returns back to sleep. It goes to the point when he almost sliced his own throat in real life. You grab his wrist stopping him.