Chapter 5

Of course since you and Nezuko both couldn't fit inside the box you just decided to bring an umbrella.

You were very strange compared to other demons. You didn't eat human flesh for the past 200 years or so, but you were still sane and "normal." Another thing was that you can actually last in the sun for a bit. When you first awoken, you ran outside while Tamayo and Yushiro called out to you in horror only for their expectations not to met. Even though you can last a couple hours, you decided to put on a hood that covered your face and wore a long sleeved pants that went to your ankles.

You were walked next to Tanjiro on a dirt road with a couple of houses and farms on the sides and a crow constantly cawing southeast.

"Your next location is south-southeast!"

"We heard you! We've heard so give us a break and quiet down! I'm begging you. I got the message so please-"

"PLEASEEEEE!!"

You heard a loud plea and looked ahead to see a yellow haired boy on his knees in front of a girl in braids.

"Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day you know! That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please! I'm begging you!"

"Wh-What's up with that?"

"That boy is asking the girl to marry her."

A sparrow then lands on Tanjiro's hand and starts chirping. You didn't quite understand what the sparrow was trying to say but the boy was getting on your nerves from being so loud.

"I see. Gotcha! I'll do something about it!"

The sparrow looks as if it was relieved. You followed Tanjiro who was walking towards the blond boy who was now hugging the poor girls waist while she was trying to push him off of her.

"I'm begging you! Please marry me-"

Tanjiro yanks him off of her by grabbing onto the back of his collar.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road!? Can't you see that she wants no part of you? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow either."

"That uniform, you're that guy from the Final Selection!"

"No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!"

"But we met, remember!? We met, remember!? You're the one with the problem! Like your memory."

Tanjiro just stays there and let's go of him and sees you apologizing to the girl.

"I'm so sorry that had to happen to you are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

"Ah no nothing too rash but he was making me feel uncomfortable."

You grab her hands and apologize.

"Miss you really need to stand up for yourself. If you say no and they don't stop you hit them on the top of the head! That is unless if there's a lot of them and they seem to be a threat. Please be with someone as much as possible!"

The girl laughs and thanks you.

"Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri-"