Magic shop

With all the love your heart has, you miss him and everytime you confront this to yourself, you miss him more.

The time is so cruel to both of you. It's winter, even in August. You don't know how long will the snow fall, to end this winter? For spring days to come?

You want to go to the other side of the earth with full fledged memory of him when you clench his arms in yours.

'How much more do I have to wait? How many more nights do I have to stay up?" you wrap yourself in your arms 'Until I can see you, until I can meet you?' you are praying.

Maybe when the winter ends, when spring comes again, until the flowers bloom, you have to wait there a little longer, a little more.

A new morning will come again as no darkness, no season can last forever 'but right now, right this moment, I am missing you' you declare.

"You have a package" Sister Maria comes to tell you a day when you sit on the chair in your room looking out of the glass door to that pine tree, trying to figure out the purpose of your life.

"A package?" You turn to her, it's infuriating that you can't even tell who sent it.

"Do you want me to play it for you" it has a CD.

"Do I?" You hesitate.

She puts the CD in the player and switches it on, magic shop you see written as those words plays for you like the most beautiful rhythm.

I know that you’re hesitating because even if you say from the heart, in the end it will all return as your scars.

I’m not going to say anything blatant like “have strength”, I will let you hear my story, let you hear it.

Meeting you was a miracle, I believed your galaxy as you were the one who found me, I wanted to listen to your melody, how the stars of your galaxy embroided your sky.

Never forget that at the end of my despair I found you, you are the last reason for me, when I was standing at the edge of the cliff.

You are like a rose blooming, like cherry blossoms scattered by the wind, like morning glory before fading like the beautiful moment creating.

I always wanted to be the best so I was impatient and anxious all the time, comparing myself with others became my daily life.

But looking back on it now, truthfully I feel like I don't want to be the best, I want to become your comfort and move your heart, I want to take away your sadness, and pain.

So on days when you hate being yourself, on days when you want to disappear forever, let's make a door in your heart, when you open the door you will find me waiting in this Magic Shop.

The place where I will hold your galaxy, and when you look up while drinking a glass of hot tea you will find you are mine and happy.

All your answers are in this place waiting, so walk, even if you are scared, walk, walk to the eternity.

You sense his presence in your heart like he is here, somewhere here. You get a call, you know that voice, you have known it forever.

You get up from the chair, it's difficult to manage your weak body alone, you start with little steps as you walk to the railing of that small area behind the glass door.

You see the master of all your thoughts, your memories right in front of you, standing with all of him to have all of you.

"I remember you" you stand surrendering yourself, you remember how it feels to be his.

"You shouldn't have come out, y/n, now, I will have to come to you" his stare pierce you.

"Don't do this, please" you gasp.

"I am? I tried not to meet you, call you or even think of you but this is you, right in front of me, don't you understand this is something else bringing us together, see we couldn't stay apart, just couldn't" he wants no more distance between you two "I am a star, I have alot of money, I am famous but you know, there is a fire burning in my heart, making me feel uneasy" he is irritated as he expresses his pain "I am alright only when I am with you"

You are losing yourself as you snivel, all the sorrows that your brain had hidden under the deepest layers are now to you eye's reach begging to remember again.

"And you start being ill when you are not with me, I am hating this wrecked you, you present to me" he is so angry to see you like a sinking ship.

"I am forgetting Jungkook, I have few or maybe no memories of us, what if I forget everything tomorrow or in some days or some months"

"And what if you don't? Will you come with me then?" Your eyes are closed as you live his words.

"Jungkook? Can you hug me, please?" your pale lips trembles. You look at him, who opens the big iron gate and runs to you like this was it, this was the purpose of your lives.

"He is coming" you shutter as you look at Sister Maria who stands there in the room.

She holds you as you try to shorten the length between you and Jungkook, your body doesn't support you much but nothing can beat your determination to have him.

He adores you as you make praiseworthy effort to reach him, which proves that you want him and then there is a moment when he stops, to let you come and travel the distance you couldn't while you stood at the bus stop, the other day, even though you wanted to.

You are grieving in tears and there is a point when sister leaves you like she is saying 'you have to reach to your destiny, all by yourself now'.

"Haven" you say as soon as you hold him in yourself "are you in a hurry?" You sob.

"No" he breathes.

"Hold me tight then" you whiff in his ears.

"Heavenly" he calls you.

[A/n]

Totally dedicating this chapter to spring day and magic shop, I changed the lyrics a bit tho.

I love the later part of this chapter as finally they have them.

Love xoxo ♥️