Apology

The struggle finally ends leaving you angry at him. You are invited to a staff dinner by BTS to appreciate your efforts. You know jungkook will be the only one to not appreciate your hardwork.

You enter in the restaurant, there are many short tables arranged in line and everyone is made to sit on the mat.

The table is full of almost everything the menu had. You sit somewhere in the centre, next to Taehyung who had saved that place.

"I am a good boy" he looks at you "and you are a good girl" he flashes his wide contagious smile, so cute even his eyes twinkles.

You shyly look aside when suddenly the radiant smile of yours disappears. You see Jungkook sitting right in front of you.
You see him at his best behaviour calm, pious and innocent as if the Jungkook you met back in the hall doesn't exist.

'What's with him?' You are astound to see the transition in his personality.

'You can't fool me , that smile is made to lie' you think as flowers showers from his lips. He makes you insecure cause he never misses a chance to look at you.

"How was I?" Taehyung's melody approaches your ears.

"Terrific" you utter instantly displaying your real thoughts "Good, I mean" you correct your words.

"Ahem.... Ahem" Jimin taps on the table with his head randomly turning here and there like he is asking 'What about me girl?'

"You looked like an art" you say to him as he sits next Jungkook.

"Is it?" He hits Jin as he is shy.

"Why are you hitting me?" Jin whines.

"Sorry, sorry" Jimin is shy again all by himself.

"But... I looked the best, I am world wide handsome....... You know, you know" he pouts and a sudden laughter roars in the room.

"World wide handsome" Namjoon repeats in his American accent.

"You looked like a pig" Yoongi acts cool.

Hoseok laughs hard clapping his hands as he enjoys it the most.

There is a fragrance of happiness in the room, a jovial environment, Hoseok decides to play truth and dare after everyone is done eating.

The bottle turns exposing some of the unique, bittersweet truths and some of the over the top dares.

The mood sometimes is light and funny, sometimes dark and quiet. Then there is a moment when the bottle faces Jungkook with its bottom facing you.

"Ask y/n" Jungkook is ready for any question of the century.

It's your time to let everything out "Why don't you like the dress I made for you?" you want to get a view of his inner self.

"I hate the idea of it" he starts "it's about creativity and inspiration but it all ends up in secrets- sad and suffocating..... I don't want to live in secrecy anymore" he manages.

Everyone in the room is quiet, some trying to find the meaning those words holds while others sympathise "The drive to become the best which was my weapon is now a prison caging me in itself" the silence persists "I want to live like a simple 24 year old and love fully to my heart's content- without fear, if only I could turn back time" he is looking at you.

"I am sorry but things don't come for free.... You need to pay the price for everything" you break the silence with your words "You wanted it so you had it" all of your anger bursts "So don't blame others" you are only thinking about you and your design, unaware of what those words refers to.

"Don't you think giving away all my youth and my time should be more than enough?" He seems doleful, his words suddenly makes you sound ignorant, you realize it is the anger you expressed through your words.

All the eyes are on you like they need an explanation for your behaviour. You have no words to say as your inner soul knows that you missed a deeper meaning because of the grudge you held.

You are at fault and you accept the fact that you have sinned greatly by hurting someone's emotion, something you really needed to apologize for.

There are no more games now and everyone leaves without expressing their indignation, not even a single word. 

You are near the washroom, hitting your forehead again and again on the wall, you yourself can't justify your actions, you surely are annoyed at yourself.

Days have passed but you are still avoiding them even if you are under the same roof, you try to look away or hide when they are around. You don't like the fact that they didn't complain ever. You want his forgiveness, you really do.

And finally you don't want to be guilty anymore so you decide to stay back after office hours. You are searching for Jungkook to apologize and take the burden off your chest.

You hover around and greet everyone on your way when you find Yoongi casually walking out of his genius lab. He walks past you completely leaving you unnoticed.

"Hi" you suddenly turn around "Where's Jungkook?" You ask instantly without wasting much of his time.

"I saw him going to the practice room a while ago, why you ask?" he gives you a curious look.

"To...." you hesitate.

"You are going to do the right thing" he says before moving as if he knows you are about to apologize.

You walk to the practice room and are standing at the door which is slightly open.

You peep inside, the scene gives you sudden enthralling spark all over your body. You steal glances of the man infront.

Jungkook you see, wearing the most transparent shirt you have ever seen in red, you can see the turns and curls his torso does to the beats of the song play date, you see his shirt not favouring him much showing of his belly button.

You can see him all socked up in the art of seduction, captivating all your interest.

"You don't have to hide" he calls out without looking at you "because I can find you even if you are holding your breath".

"I am sorry I didn't intend to invade your privacy" you hesitate as you enter in.

"Privacy? What's that I don't have a private life" he mocks.

You realize he is breathtaking only when he is quiet else he won't spare a moment to irritate you.

"I came here to apologize" you avoid his previous words.

"Dance with me" he says as he is mood, still surrendered in music.

He holds you from your waist and pulls you back closer to him. You can feel his sturdy physique, now you know why he loved working out with any possible thing he found worth lifting.

You try to escape his touch "I forgive you, I forgive you" he pleads "just stay here, just for five minutes".

He is holding you tight, you fit him like you were made to fit him perfectly. His eyes are closed and his chin rests on your right shoulder as he hides you in a back hug.

He is sinking deep as the songs plays-

We all need someone to stay,
Here you falling and lonely cry out,
Will you fix me up? Will you show me hope?
At the end of the day we are helpless,
Can you keep me close, can you love me most.!!

"I know you" you whisper under your breath before closing your eyes.

[A/n]

I really could see Jungkook in his flimsy shirt emersed in music when I wrote the chapter.

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter.

Love xoxo♥️