Under a mask

Everyone is done with their chances and now it's your time to fill in the room with your ideas. You step up to the stage like platform, you are the cynosure that moment with everyone's eyes at you.

You are nervous and a bit spaced out but you know this is the right place and the right time for you to show that being a dress designer was the righteous choice you made.

"My design is a representation.." you gulp " a representation of a being"

Your design is a black coloured shirt on a satin fabric. There is a pattern of a flower with mini stones- blue and purple surrounded by branches in the shades of velvet green running down from the collar tip occupying the front.

The base colour is an illustration of secrecy- a secret like him that is comforting and protecting, the kind who surrenders only when no one is watching, tempting enough that you can't help but try to chase it.

Those voilets stimulates imaginations to one's artistic depth which is like a magic- beautiful but unreal and blue is the truth- a truth deep and devotional bringing infinite possibilities like the sky.

And wherever you are ready to accept this part, you are onto the way of healings and meditation, peaceful like the nature- green.

You finally say it out and give a look a the curve of that unique shaped flower inscribed like characters on your design.
'My distraction' you breathe as only you are aware those curves are same as the marks he left on you with his touch, you remember it or maybe no, you have learned it by heart.

You look at those seven god like men.

"Wow" Yoongi smirks as if he is amazed lifting his head down to write something.

"Woah" Jin's lips pout.

Jimin has no words, he just stares at you with a hidden smile as he strokes his nose twice with his thumb.

"I'm surprised" Namjoon says it out loud with a satisfied look on his face.

Taehyung looks at you amused with his chin settled on his palm "I never saw this coming" his eyes are wide open.

The sunshine hoseok is all smiles "it's too good" he adds.

Then you look at the last one, Jungkook. He looks at you expressionless and has no words to say, you get a feeling like 'it's crap throw it out'.

The praises of those six men is being overshadowed by him. 'He wasn't this rude to others at least he poured in his ideas with curtsey' you think.

You come back to your seat but the way he looks at you makes you uncomfortable.

"I think this needs to be redone" he finally speaks pointing out to your design. Everyone looks at him in a shock.

"What? Really....... No" Taehyung's voice roars in the room.

"What is it?" Namjoon asks.

"This has to be me for the MV........ And I cannot wear something I don't like" He says blunt and it hurts.

Just because the design had to be like a symbol of each of the characteristics that they will be unveiling in the video.

'So secrecy was him' you moan under your breath.

"Thank you so much for your time and efforts today" Namjoon bows which lets others stand and bow him back- ready to leave.

"Pleasure meeting you all" Hoseok smiles bowing back.

You all walk out of the room, your feet are numb and hands ice cold afraid of what if your design gets rejected, you won't be able to prove yourself.