Beyond the scenes

The sweet- sour life happens when one day you get an official letter to join them to their Japan concert as an official staff.

You have never been to a foreign country before, you have no idea what it actually looks like but you have your own vision of Japan through books and movies.

You avoid Jungkook the most you can as you don't want to be his distraction nor you want yourself anywhere close to his success.

The schedules too are helping you to keep your distance from him as he mostly is out for some concerts or photoshoots while you stay back in Seoul.

You are used to his absence now and you don't give space to longing and loneliness anymore. You try to fill yourself with work because you know this is the best, you can do for him and for yourself as you both can't be thought of together.

This is the first foreign concert you are a part of as Mrs young won't be able to tag along this time and she found you the perfect choice to cover up.

You are sharing your room with Nara. It's a five star hotel with everything you have never dreamt of, better than movies as you are living it and not just imagining.

You walk around the hotel to have a look at all the aesthetics, the public areas, swimming pools, chandeliers, you even take a look at the gym picturing Jungkook workout.

Nara didn't accompany you to the hotel tour so clicking the photos of yourself is a trouble, you find.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough and occupied day due to the concert but you still don't want to rest and live your dream of visiting a foreign country once.

You want to go out but you took a wrong turn which brought you to the parking lot, mistakes are so you.

You trace your steps backward when you see a sudden blur passing by your vision, like a glitch, you know it's there but you don't know what it means.

You still walk as if you have overseen something when there is a sudden pull.

You are shouting while you hit the one who pulled you.

"Shhhhh, it's me... it's me" Jungkook whispers, his finger is on your lip to stop you from making a fuss, you finally look at him, his face.

"There are people following us" he explains his behaviour, because he no more acts like a mysterious image giving you false hope.

"Paparazzi" your eyes are wide open, you surely don't want harm to any of you.

"I think they are Saesang fans" Jungkook corrects you.

"Saesang?" You have a new word to know.

"You don't need to know" he is holding you tight and close.

"How do they know, you're here?" You are clueless.

"They know everything, they have their own ways" he sighs adding on a negative quality about Saesang.

You look around that confined room that breathes silence. It is somewhere between the walls like something meant solely to hide.

You didn't meet him for a while but he still holds the charm to shake your heart.

The place, the face, it gets hard to breathe as you know he is feeling you now. He is the light your world needs, the enlightenment you are looking for.

"You know what?" The flowers showers as he speaks "you are like music..... these are your notes" he taps on your skin above the collar bone like the keys of a piano.

"And you...." You speak dazzled "you are the most exquisite pattern ever created" you trace his face through your eyes.

He loves the art (music),
you love the artist (him).
You love the art(design),
He loves the artist (you).

You don't want him to look at you, you don't want him to know how weak you have become and how difficult it is to not want him.

You know you need to stop the moment of love you have created as the night runs at a full swing so you manage to get out of that room the moment you get a chance.

You are stuck again, in him and his moments as you toss and turn on your bed. Your thoughts flow like a beauty, each dancing as ribbons from a kite string that reaches for sky.

You want nothing more than to lay down and be enveloped by the warmth of silence accompanied by dreams.

The next day is another hectic one for you, the only difference you find is the country your are in. You are used to exhaustion by now.

You and Nara are busy setting all the dresses that your idols will be wearing based on the songs queue.

You need to be extra careful and work profoundly, with no mistakes just as Mrs young would. You find everyone working like a real time machine, maybe better than a machine.

There is a loud cheer in the dome before they appear on stage, so loud that even a deaf can describe in smiles. The applause and fanchants grows louder as the king size performance starts.

You are distracted everytime one segment completes, you see them drained, losing themselves on the ground, their shirts have become transparent by the sweat, making their torso visible, you see them putting oxygen masks to make their breathing stable before they go to the stage again as if nothing happened.

Who would have guessed what lies behind those big smiles, naughtiness and their carefree laugh which they present on those big screens for their fans?

You are amazed about the professionalism they display for something they truely love.

No one would know what lies beyond the scenes, no one!!!

BTS 💜

[A/n]

I hope you all are safe, take good care of yourself.

Love xoxo ♥️