Chapter 25 - Mum? Dad?

Fala's POV
"STOP HAWK" I screamed over and over, he listened, eventually. "Why should I She is a Sleeping Beauty" he replied. Ok plan b how to get him to stop attacking an innocent girl "Hawk if she is the Cinderella's friends and you freeze her I doubt they will help you wake up Rose" I said smiling softly.

At the mention of Rose Hawk stoped and I took the chance to stop him "Snow magic" I casted with my wand. It immediately froze him and I taped his mouth. I walked up to the girl "I'm so sorry about him just ignore him" I said politely helping the girl up. "It's ok who is he anyway" she asked, I was about to answer but Travis did that instead "we have no idea who he is we met him on our way here" Travis said lamely.

LingLing smacked the back of Travis's head "you can ignore him as well" she said politely. "Can you take us to a Cinderella" Astoria asked "sure you mean Ashlyn Ella let's go" she said leading us to a big group of people. All of them started whispering as we walked up to them "I met these people and they wanted to talk to Ashlyn" the girl said and that is when I realised I never got her name.

"Who are they" asked the girl who I am assuming is Ashlyn "I'm Fala SnowWhite, that's Astoria Repunzel, Joy Lefrog, LingLing Ironfan, Isaac Brave and Travis Beast" I said pointing to each person as I said their names. Everyone looked confused and shocked but that didn't stop a blood girl from asking questions. "Who is that did you kidnap him" she asked concerned.

All of our team and the girl that Hawk attacked burst out laughing "He is my brother we just tied him up because he has gone crazy" I replied smiling. After the laughing died down they went back to confused shocked faces. "How exactly are you related to fairytales" a girl with long purple hair asked.

"We are they grandchild" Astoria replied confused by their reactions. "Ok we will ask questions later anyway, I'm Apple White, This is Raven Queen, Holly and poppy Oh Hair, Briar Beauty, Rosabella Beast. We are the second generation of fairytale" she said calmly. "Attack" Hawk screamed braking the ice he was in, "No Hawk you will not attack unless someone attacks you" I said lamely "but she is related to the evil queen" he pouted.

"Snow magic" I froze him again. "Let's go sit down in the cafeteria and you can explain why you are here" Apple said, "I know I thought about it for" Travis started but got cut of by Issac "you can think" he exclaimed causing everyone to giggle."as I was saying the portal must of taken us back in time and these are our parents" Travis said proud of himself. "Told you he couldn't think" Isaac added.

"First of all they have different last names, second of all none of them look like us. And we knew you weren't the smartest but seriously you don't even know your parents names" Astoria scolded. We all went to the cafeteria and sat down on a bench that had a table in between the two benches. "So why are you here if you live in another realm" Raven asked.

Hawk's POV
I could easily escape the ice but I stayed it was actually comforting. I heard Raven ask about why we were here so I decided to listen. Everyone trust Raven but I didn't last time her mum kidnapped granny. I heard Travis answering her questions, oh boy why does Travis have to answer ugh. "This crazy Sleeping Beauty started a battle and she killed Rose, Hawk stoped coming to school one day he went to a death cave to find a cure. He found it but it needed 4 Cinderellas to do the spell so we came here to ask for help" Travis said. I sighed in relief but it didn't seem like Travis to not tease me.

"You know Briar the only reason Hawk attacked you was because you are from the same family that killed his girlfriend" Travis added smirking, there it was I knew it was coming. I broke out of the ice and walked up to where Travis was sitting "shut up Travis you know she wasn't my girlfriend" I said angrily. "Yeah quit it Travis" Isaac said, I was just about to thank him but then he smirked evilly he kinda looked like Travis.

"Yeah that is because she was your fiancé" Isaac added before fit bumping Travis "you guys are the worst" I said pouting. "That is because you know it is true, and we know you are still wearing the ring" Travis and Isaac exclaimed in unison. "I've had enough of you two, and you guys both know that if I take the ring off Mirror Rose will disappear" I shouted. Everyone was staring at us and as if on cue Mirror Rose appeared.

"So when are you guys going back to regal academy" she asked, I shrugged "when a portal opens, one will open in about an hour" I said looking down on my watch. Ashlyn agreed to help us and we talked and played games for the rest of the hour.

Raven left for a few minutes and came back with an apple pie. "How do I know it isn't poisoned" I asked and she chuckled. "Trust me when I tell you it isn't" Apple said annoyed, "you sound like you want to be poisoned" Joy asked (I forgot she was there). She explained everything about legacy day and we understood.

Hours flew by like minutes and by the time the portal appeared it was already night. All of us went to fairytale land even Apple,Raven,Rosabella,Briar and poppy and holly. Due to the time difference in the realms it was 1 in the morning when we got back."since it is so late you can all stay" I said, our friends from Ever after high we're always going to stay but the team wasn't. The girls had a sleepover in one of the guest rooms and me Travis and Isaac fell asleep in the parlour.

Yay I finished another Chapter, feel free to ask any questions. Please comment any improvements. I hope you enjoyed the chapter thanks for reading. 1068 words
Bye