Chapter 20 - The Big Battle

Rose's POV
After leading everyone to safety I headed straight to earth, the villains are after my power and I don't want to harm the fairytale land. To say I was scared was an understatement but I believed in my team, and this time Fala and Isaac were here to help.

I used mirror magic to see the battle but I was too scared to look. "It's my choice, it's my life" I said to myself hiding the guilt of leaving the team. I wish I had the courage to fight, and be the protector of Fairytale land that I promised myself to be. My heart told me to go but my head spewed lies that stoped me from moving. The thought in my head in we loose the battle fairytale land will be lost forever.

This was indeed no ordinary battle, this was the battle of good and evil, light and dark. This would go down in history as a life changing event, and I would not be part of it. It pained me to imagine what was going on. "No one can stop you from chasing your dreams" those words Mirror Rose said kept repeating in my head.

I decided to follow my heart, and I went shopping. I knew I was only procrastinating but I was not to enter battle without the right attire. Though I owned regal armour this was a special occasion.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore a small gold tiara "much better" I said to myself

I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore a small gold tiara "much better" I said to myself. If I die today at least it was to protect my friends, family and whatever Hawk was.

Hawk's POV
I held back the urge to cry, we had been fighting for hours and more and more villains kept coming. Travis and Esquire had collapsed from exhaustion, and the rest were barely hanging on. Soon everyone was to week to doge the attacks, Joy, Astoria and Shawn were badly Injured. I was hoping Rose would show up but she wasn't, we were loosing and fairytale land was about to be taken over by villains. I wanted her to miraculously show up out of nowhere but I had no clue weather she was even alive.

The rest if the team dropped like flies and soon only I was left, I casted snow magic but dropped my wand. No this is the end of me, no wand, no power, no Rose. I was surrounded I closed my eyes knowing I was going to die right then and there.

I opened my eyes to the the evil queen shooting some spell at me. "My dream came true I finally get to kill a SnowWhite" she said cackling. The spell was heading towards me, this is my end I thought. To my surprise when I opened my eyes I saw the evil queen lying unconscious on the floor, no one had shot or casted any spells other then her so something must of reflected her spell.

"I was only gone for a few hours really" Rose said from behind "and you are officially the dumbest prince ever" She said unimpressed. "Still don't get it" I said casually "you are actually more stupid then I thought, glass magic" when she said glass magic all the villains turned to glass then we continued our conversation.

"You can use magic from your hands, yet you nearly got killed because you didn't have your wand" She half yelled "oh yeah your right" I said scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. "Well we should find Vicky she is behind this" Rose said confidently "Ballgown magic, much better" she said smiling. My outfit was changed so it matched Rose's and I had a small gold crown on my head.