The State of lobstah and buttah

'Honestly, it'll be alright Mate.' Regardless of the sincerity in Malfoy's tone poor Neville's face still paled a considerable amount as he stares ahead taking in the large iron gates with a large white M in the middle of them his bottom lip trembled against the frigid air and slight fear. 'Neville the Manor isn't the same, I can almost promise you this.' Shivering slightly I glance around taking in the view as the winds picked up swirling freshly dusted snow around our boot-covered ankles while we collect ourselves, disapparation always made me queasy.

'I believe you mate, I do I'm just,' His face turns a light shade of green he swallows inhaling sharply  'Bit nervous truthfully.' His eyes refused to leave the iron gates looming over us as we walk up the snow covered gravel driveway 'I'm sorry Neville, I didn't know you were tortured here.' Rolling my eyes I smack the back of her head with a grunted 'It'll be alright Neville but no Lizzie. He wasn't.' muttering under my breath while carefully trudging up the icy driveway dragging them both with me I try tuning her voice out 'If she murders me today avenge me.' Lizzie mumbled slightly wiggling her wrist in my grasp as Malfoy opens the gate ushering us past them.

'You refused to leave her alone all day yesterday regardless of her and Malfoy asking you to.' Neville reminded her with a slight wobble in his voice 'I don't even know what fully happened nor do I want to but she still seems bloody pissed love.' She tugs my ear with her freezing fingers grabbing my attention 'You didn't tell him what happened?' I shook my head no tugging my ear from her grasp frowning 'No, and be glad I haven't or you'd be locked away from everyone.' I hiss under my breath as we make our way up to the large front door 'I understand this is difficult Neville but during our house arrest mother and I spruced up the Manor into a more open and welcoming place besides we won't be staying here.' Malfoy announced tapping his wand against the door twice 'We're picking up my mother before heading somewhere else with her portkey.' Before we could respond the door opens by a small female house elf wearing a pastel purple dress made for a toddler 'Master Draco! Fissy is so delighted you'd come home Mistress asks for Master Draco and guests to head to the tearoom when he arrives!' Her large doe coloured eyes widen once she spots our connected hands, slowly drawing her brown eyes up my body to my face and squeals letting go of his hand I take her tiny hands in mine with a smile 'Missus Hazel!' Her tiny body hops with excitement as she looks up at Malfoy with a smile so large I thought she would split her face in half 'Master Draco you have brought my friend!' He removes his coat before taking the rest of ours sending them into the closet next to us 'I have a present for you Fissy.' He removed a small package from his trouser pocket placing it in her eager hands 'Go tell my mother we're here.'

He demands offhandedly Fissy curtsies before scampering off with the present clutched to her chest 'That was the cutest thing I've ever seen.' Lizzie gushed with a large smile plastered on her face 'It was!' She defends jokingly, as he scowled at her Malfoy heads down the large hallway beckoning us to follow him 'We can't keep her waiting.' He says turning on his heel to look back at us expectantly 'I feel sick.' Neville whimpered under his breath 'It's okay babe, I gotcha.' Lizzie cheekily slips her hand in his much larger one, squeezing it as she pulls him away from the door trailing behind my rightfully sour companion.

'Draco dear, it's good to see you, and oh thank Merlin you've gained some weight!' I snicker against my hand as his cheeks flush with embarrassment while Narcissa pulls away from his embrace affectionately patting his stomach with her hand before pinching his cheek 'Fraser constantly cooks for us.' He defends swatting her hand away from his face grumbling 'She also has a habit of overfeeding people, even Weasley cant eat a third plate when she cooks.' My smile widens with slight pride as he rolls his eyes at her smothering 'I'm glad you were paired with a woman of many traits I would have had a heart attack if you'd been paired with a baboon.' Lizzie failed to cover her laugh with a cough and awkwardly hid behind my shoulder 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh I just-.' She broke into a fit of more giggles 'Draco's got a lot to deal with when Hazel's involved, the foods a perk though.' I turn to face Lizzie ignoring the curious gaze flickering between my giggling sister and I 'Mother this is Lizzie, one of Hazel's siblings, Elizabeth this is my mother Narcissa Malfoy.' He introduced my sibling to his mother 'It's lovely to meet you.' The eldest Malfoy glances at my sister and I before taking her into her arms 'Hello dear.' She wraps her arms around my younger sister with a motherly affection I longed to be able to give, letting her go from her embrace Narcissa smiles widely lifting her hand she gently pinches my cheek 'Hello darling.' Her arms wrap around my torso as she pats my back affectionately 'It's lovely to see you again.' She tightened her arms a fraction 'Thank you, Hazel, it's good to see my son at a healthy weight and happy might I add.' She whispers releasing me from her embrace I watch her darling boy roll his eyes at her affectionate comment failing to hide his half-smile while folding his arms in front of his chest he checks his wand for the time 'Are you packed for the night mother?' She waves her hand dismissively taking my hand in hers she squeezed it once before letting go of my hand 'Yes Draco, Tilly packed me a bag this morning did you bring the tent?' She asks turning to face her son expectingly,  his fingers snag on his pocket while he  dig into his back set of pockets double-checking before glancing at me with a frown 'These aren't the trousers I had on earlier are they?' I shook my head no quickly checking my own for the tent I felt it but still frowned 'Sorry darling, I don't have it either.' quirking his brow he looks back at his mother frowning 'I did not bring the tent, we had a situation.' Her slender brows furrow in mock confusion 'Draco dear this was a trip you planned how could you forget to bring the tent what was the situation?' She admonished slyly leveling her son with an identical smirk to his flickering her gaze between him and I, I swear the wheels were turning in her head as Narcissa awaits her answer.