Code words and black marks

'I'm never doing that again.' Ian grumbles, dropping the last shopping bag on the floor with a scowl directed towards little ol' me as I innocently flashed him a large grin tucking my hair behind my ear 'I told you I wanted to get in and out of the shops as fast as we could without getting caught using magic by muggles or other Wizards and Witches alike, it's not my fault we had to blend in with the muggles and use a few of the shopping bags.' Damon snorts in amusement, his blue eyes rolled as he sets the bags down with a huff.

'Pretty sure she just wanted you to suffer and die my dude.' rolling my eyes I toss an apple from the counter at him, Damon catches it easily and takes a bite smirking as I flipped him off in retaliation 'Make yourself useful and help us put this away, I have to sort through a few things before handing off the lot Fam, don't expect me to be much of help with the household duties, I've got another dark dumb ass to show if you fuck around you're gonna find out.' Malfoy steps into the kitchen with a sleeping babe in his arms wearing a set of jammies adorned with sleeping bears with a cluster of his white blond hair clutched in his tiny fist That oughta hurt, the child has the grip of a Hawk and I know his nails are sharper than talons. 'He just fell asleep for my mum during his bath, I was told he had a blowout on your father they've had a lovely bonding time while Claire and Molly started meal prepping I think it was? Whatever that means, anywho I was told to tell you that the bloody fridges are all stocked full of soups and whatever they could make from the crops in your garden and that the few surviving house elves from Hogwarts have made themselves useful by gathering every herb useful from different Aprothacaries and that Severus had been making multiple potions in large quantities for months now, mother would also like to mention both our elves are alive and well, and they've made sure both manors belonging to mother have been wiped clean of our salves and potions, everything we have is here in the boarding house and Fissy has made it her mission to partake in caring for Ian.'

I grinned at my sleeping boy with pride before I look at malfoy, a small frown on his lips made me wonder 'Go Moony, I'm proud of you little one, but if it wasn't your mums or your house elf that your mum had to burry who's was it?' Malfoy looks uncomfortable for a moment before he clears his throat 'Yours actually, fissy had a child and wanted you to take it as a little friend for the baby, someone to help you with him.' I frowned, adjusting wee Ian against my chest after grabbing him 'I didn't know she was pregnant or had a baby, I'm sorry love.' He shrugs it off with a wave of his hand as Da grunts out a short apology about the house elf as well and sips from his cup, knowingly he's drinking something a bit stronger than coffee, but weaker than the rum and gin he's been consuming as well as my wine.

'He's a Fraser alright, bloody smells like one each time he rips ass, I don't know what you've been feeding him but christ child he smells worse than Angus after a night of drinking in the stables.' I chuckled against Ian's cheek as I pressed a kiss against it 'He does it because he loves you, why else would he soil his diaper on you for shits and giggles you suppose?' Da shakes his head at my cheeky comment and finished his glass  'I'm presuming you bought meats, though I should mention Stephen and I went hunting earlier and managed to grab seven deer, some turkeys, and tons of wild rabbit.' Malfoy nods his head and runs a hand through his hair as my cousin grabs his smaller namesake from my arms.

'I learned how to field-dress a buck, doe, and rabbits today, can't say I enjoyed it very much.' I rose a brow before shaking off my original comment muttering 'I bet that went well.' Da snickers behind his raised glass 'He almost fainted plucking the feathers out of the birds.' I grinned unloading the bag charmed with multiple weightless and extendable incantations 'I hope you paid for all this.' Malfoy grunts catching one of the large packs of Bacon mid air before Ian hands him the receipt as he tosses the breakfast meat on the counter and begins to gather the large assortment of meat and puts it away in a separate deep freezer next to the laundry room 'She did, but what the devil are coup-ons, Fraser?' Malfoy asks pocketing the receipts 'Coupons,' I correct him off handedly as older Ian swoops in taking my son from my arms 'None the less they are complete lifesavers in the muggle society, though a lot of people don't use them I believe they should, it saves you so much money, especially on nappies and baby things.' Ian snuggles up against his older cousin's neck and gives a big yawn stretching his little arm above his head and punches our dear cousin in the chin.