Gentle whispers

Slightly Rated M you've been warned chillins

The bed dips under newly added weight in the wee early hours of the morning grumbling in confused irritation I crack open an eye lifting my head off Malfoy's pillow 'Shh, it's just me.' The blonde Slytherin drunkenly slurs pulling the blankets over his shivering body he pats his hand around the mattress until he felt my back, sliding his hand across my lower back he grabs my hip, dragging me across the mattress.

'Gods you're so warm.' He mumbles deliriously while pulling me halfway onto his frigid body he drapes his arm across my lower back burying his face in my early morning bird's nest leaving sloppy opened mouth kisses against the base of my neck and jaw 'So warm.' He breathes rolling over, flattening my back into the mattress making sure he doesn't crush me in the process 'All mine.' He murmurs in a hushed tone cupping my cheek 'How much have you had to drink?' I whisper lifting my head off the corner of his pillow turning to look at my alarm clock, which read four fifty a.m. my alarm would go off in an hour and a half. 'I stopped counting after a few dozen.' He says wistfully poking my nose drawing my attention back to his mouth 'You left.' His slightly plump peony lips pulled into a frown 'Why did you leave me?' The tone in his voice was so utterly vulnerable it knocked the breath out of me for a split moment, licking my lips I let out a sigh bringing my hands up running my fingers through his snowy white hair.

'Kingsley found mine and Hermione's parents so I went to get them to surprise her like I told you.' I nervously nibble on my lower lip cupping the side of my face he pressed the pad of his thumb against my trapped bottom lip gently tugging it from between my teeth 'Godfather filled me in for the most part.' He retorts in a hushed tone bringing his face closer to my own 'You left so suddenly.' His hand moves to my hip as he shifts his weight on his forearm pressing his toned body against mine he peppers the side of my face with tiny kisses the tip of his nose grazed my cheek as he plasters more feather-like kisses against my jaw 'Did you mean it?' He breathes pulling back to look at me his eyes flickered between raw fear, vulnerability, and hope as they search my face I nod after a moment silently raking my nails through his snow locks, lifting my head off the pillow I plant a kiss against his forehead sighing as I contemplate the next thing that came out of my mouth 'I'm many of things Malfoy, but a liar is not one of them.' I mumble against his hairline brushing his hair back away from his face with my fingers as I pull away I lightly tug on his shoulder beckoning him to lay down as if his arm gave out he sinks on top of me instantly letting out a sigh of relief against the crook of my neck.

Malfoy slips his arms under the pillow almost caging me with his arms 'All mine.' He whispers dragging his nose along the column of my neck 'It shocked the hell out of Potter and Weasel, Granger was fuming but when Lizzie started panicking but all I could think about was how suddenly you left.' Malfoy lifts his head off my chest shifting himself so he leans over me, warily I meet his gaze biting my lower lip as it wobbled 'I'm sorry, I know what I said and did worried more than a few people but I just wanted to surprise Hermione I'd do anything for my sisters.' He leans forward ghosting his lips against my jaw 'I'm not angry about that anymore though.' He murmurs against the side of my mouth planting a small kiss against the corner of my lips, my stomach sloshed about when I catch strong hints of cinnamon and Jack Daniels lingering on his breath, my head tilts back into the pillow as I pull him closer by the nape of his neck, brushing my lips against his own I tighten my grip on his hair dropping my mental walls completely as he captures my mouth with fierce dominance, melting at his very touch I open my mouth as he flicks his tongue against my bottom lip groaning against my lip as he hikes one of my legs around his hips.

The odd mixture of both wizard and muggle alcohol elicited a small moan from the back of my throat when I could finally taste them on his tongue, slowly his fingers dip inside of my tied waistband as I tug the ends of his hair pressing my mouth against his as he tugs on the simple knot keeping my sweat pants up dragging his mouth away from mine he kisses a path across my cheek and jaw trailing them down to my neck All mine. His fingers dip into my cotton knickers as he nips the flesh of my sweet spot sucking on the tender flesh causing my still sleep laden body to shudder against his chest a small breathless mewl ghosts passed my bottom lip as I tug on the ends of his hair gods she's so warm my chest swelled before I felt his middle and ring finger stroke against my core he sucks, bites and nips my neck while stroking my slit teasingly 'Malfoy.' I plead tugging the hair at the base of his head, slightly digging my nails into the back of his neck physically pulling his head back he pulls away from my neck flicking his tongue between his lips 'What's the matter?' He questions pausing his fingers, his slender brow raises coyly 'Do you want me to stop?' I shook my head no pulling him closer by his shoulders 'I want you to kiss me.' I whisper feeling my face flush under his pensive gaze  'I'll do more than that.' He falsely promised ghosting his lips against my mouth 'Please?' I whispered.